hotels in sosua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2005
Hello I can offer some info on ONE hotel there..he other two that i know about only involves walking through the lobby area.

the one I satyed at was the : La Puntilla de Piergiogio at #1 El Batey.
THERE IS NO BEACH.. they are on a bluff just around the corner from Sosua beach about 75 feet above the water...its a nice place. the room was great the bathroom was great and it was only $95 for the double bed room...and it came with breakfast....much more than a continental, but not a lot of offerings. If you are watching your money and dont care about a beach on the hotel grounds....check them out. areally nice looking hotle, grand lobby and view. was the Sosua bay hotel.. but it was 170 per person for a room for the night......I THINK they had a beach..if they did it was have to be right after the boat ramp at the end of the public beach

bob

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
I would suggest the Hotel Europa, but last time I did everyone commented about it being a hooker hotel.

All I know is that it is close to everything, the rooms are large (although they vary in shape and size), king sized beds, adequate airconditioners, fridge, stove or microwave, cable TV, electronic safe in the room, and a small pool; and the price is right (under $40US).

G

gary short

On the Waterfront Hotel unbeatable at 25/nt. That was 10 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.