wheres all those people????????

Sep 19, 2005
who asked for advice on this hotel or that beach, or that taxi service, or XXX bus fares to timbucktoo and back???

you know all those threads that many beat their heads together about....

More of these people should come back on here , and tell us what really happened....what BUS did they TAKE.. DID THEY LIKE the hotel

how much was the taxi service from the airport to the town 100 miles away!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

right?

bob

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think what happens is this. They first book the trip and think of a question to ask and come across DR1, they have to sign in to ask the question but are really not interested in being part of a message board ( my kids can't figure out why I am :rolleyes: )
so upon returning from their trip they may not remember where they posted nor do they care about reporting on he trip or helping others. ;)

I've signed up in the Cuban message board twice now when I have a question and still can't remember who I am :confused: :classic:

megamania

Sep 10, 2005
Phewf!!

I was a good girl Bob!!! I did a trip report.
I still check the TTOL board for info on St.Maartenl's too, even though it has been over a year.
Now cause of you guys, I have dr 1 too!!!

Thanks a bunch and keep the comments coming!!

Hillbilly: still looking for that number - haven't forgot!

Happy travels
Meg;)

OttawaTom

Dec 15, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
I've signed up in the Cuban message board twice now when I have a question and still can't remember who I am :confused: :classic:

Hi Anna.

Can you PM me the Cuban site? We're off to Varadero on March 5th (Cathy's niece's wedding).. :nervous:

No DR this winter...:cry:

Maybe twice next year..;)

Tom