World baseball

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
The DR starting schedule as we all know... is the seventh of March against Venezuela and is a total sellout.:cry:

IMO..... for a venue of this caliber only having 9500 seats available is a disgrace.:cry: world baseball should be totally ashamed of themselves FOR.. stadiums they choose with no seating capacity, terrible online ticket sales, meaning, are you sold out or not and... what is available, ready been down that road online and also Ticketmaster.

I believe this was orchestrated way ,way too quick to boost what is ....definitely coming in the future which we all know to (generate those with financial interest). I totally understand about interest due in all parties...but at least have a clue for the fans of any country to have the opportunity for seating capacity to watch whoever they choose.

Now putting in perspective.... the best seat was 25.... that is cheap, but now you have someone that can not afford the cheapest nonetheless the most expensive, to bring children to see.... but now you have to pay scalpers due to seating.

For me I don't care.... pay $100 a ticket ..... but it just tough for the family that wants to bring their children.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: the

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Looking forward to it.

Where's the game to be played? In Venezuela? Sure hope it'll be televised. Do you know? Sure will be sad not to see DR beat the pants off Vezla.
And why such a small park?

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Orlando, Florida

Don Juan said:
Where's the game to be played? In Venezuela? Sure hope it'll be televised. Do you know? Sure will be sad not to see DR beat the pants off Vezla.
And why such a small park?

Is where the game will be played at 1 p.m. on March 7.

I believe for such a big venue..... only holding 9,500 is just a downside, especially for where baseball is really turning.:cry:

No tickets available so you have to scalp tickets.

I will be there no matter what... pulling for the DR , even if at $200 a ticket.

The bottom line is when the children asked to go to the ballgame.... the parents had to tell them, it's sold out or we can not afford to pay for tickets.:cry: :cry: :cry: To me that's just not right for the children.:angry:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
easygoin said:
I believe for such a big venue..... only holding 9,500 is just a downside, especially for where baseball is really turning.:cry:
It's the first year. I'll bet next year (assuming this year is successful), they will move to bigger venues.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
I will guarantee it

rellosk said:
It's the first year. I'll bet next year (assuming this year is successful), they will move to bigger venues.

The tickets sold like hot cakes. I just truly believe they got caught behind the eight ball.... actually knowing how big this was going to be.

Like in the way of life..... plan your work and work your plan. That never happened due to, assignments giving to the wrong personnel in charge of the matter.

There's no doubt they will work out the quirks after they see their wrongdoing and will critique it from here on out.:classic: :classic: :classic:

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
rellosk said:

There's no next year, it's intended to be a once every 4 years tournament, next one is 2009 (if successful this year).

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
qgrande said:
There's no next year, it's intended to be a once every 4 years tournament, next one is 2009 (if successful this year).

I believe you're correct in your statement.

This will definitely give time.... for evaluation and putting proper organizations that will let it run like a well oiled machine.;) ;)