Help Im going to Punta Cana next week!!!!!

kebh

Jan 29, 2006
Any suggestion on what to do and how much US$ things are there?
Thank you

megamania

Sep 10, 2005
Try the general section

Hey Kebh.
Just a thought. You might get more responses if you post under "general" rather than trip reports.
Good Luck, I know nothing about Punta Cana;)

Kiki

Jan 7, 2006
Hey Kebh,

I've been to Punta Cana 3 times in 4 months.. i know quite abit.. what would you like to know?

Where are u staying?

kebh

Jan 29, 2006
Thanks Kiki,

Were staying at the Breezes....I hear good and bad about it, but I'm going to keep an open mind. What are some of the things to do around Punta Cana, ive heard about the excursions to the wildlife refuge (i think thats what its called), and renting the ATV's, horseback ect...

Anything you can tell me would be wonderful!!!!!!!

mich_fen

Feb 1, 2006
Hi Kebh, I just returned on Jan 27th from the Catalonia Bavaro Beach Resort and Gulf Club in Punta Cana - We just brought travellers checks, credit card and cash. Our resort was an all inclusive and we really didn't need much money except for tips. We tipped the maid and got really good service daily. We went on the excursion to the Isla Saona and well worth the money US$85. It was a whole day excursion travelling by bus through Higuey to southern tip of the island. We then took a catamaran to the island, spent time on the island and had a barbque. We then took a speed boat back to the island and stopped midway in the Caribbean sea and played with starfish. REally cool. If you have any more questions. Let me know. I was in the Peace Corps in the Dominican Republic in 1987 and it was nice to return. If you can snorkle because the water is pretty. Well, chow, Michelle