looking for missing person

heyyogi1

Jul 1, 2003
Hello,

I am looking for a relative who, last I spoke with him, lived in La Romana and was working at Casa de Campo. I am in the US and it's important to find him. Any suggestions? Thanks

Tangobomb

audboogie

Jul 4, 2004
Our compadre works in casa de campo. you'll have to tell me more info if you want me to ask if he knows him.

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
heyyogi1 said:
Hello,

I am looking for a relative who, last I spoke with him, lived in La Romana and was working at Casa de Campo. I am in the US and it's important to find him. Any suggestions? Thanks

Tangobomb

And his name is???????????????????????

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What year would he have worked there and have you called the hotel to ask if he is still there?

heyyogi1

Jul 1, 2003
audboogie said:
Our compadre works in casa de campo. you'll have to tell me more info if you want me to ask if he knows him.

His name is Albis Danilo Medina. I tried calling the hotel but was transfered all over the place with no result. I looked on superpagesdr.com but there is only a partial listing. He would have been working in security at the front gate. I believe that he had been working there since 2003 at least through the spring of 2005 when I lost contact with him. Thanks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
A relative right? Doesn't he have family that would also be your relatives that would know where he is?

Sorry I was thinking you had lost track of someone from let's say 10 years ago. Losing track of a relative since last spring sounds ummmm strange.

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
mariscos anyone?

Anna Coniglio said:
A relative right? Doesn't he have family that would also be your relatives that would know where he is?

Sorry I was thinking you had lost track of someone from let's say 10 years ago. Losing track of a relative since last spring sounds ummmm strange.

Yes Anna, I am with you on this one.

Well, ..........okay, allright already - can we at least give her an award for Newest Sneaky Way to avoid admiting...........sankification?

Very creative, I would say.

While we are at it folks,

I lost track of some "nephews", in Punta Cana.

Let's see, I forgot their last names, but their first names sounded like:

Chulo,
Coolio,
Julio,
and his twin -
Foolio.

Has anyone seen them? Their mother is very sick and needs money, and I am unsure how to get the cash to them before she dies without the expensive medicine that she needs.................;)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
samanasuenos said:
Chulo,
Coolio,
Julio,
and his twin -
Foolio.

If it was a sankie and he was expeciting dough he'd get hold of her. Maybe a really dopey one.

Could be the cousin (Hey, please) "Sammy Moolio"

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I found 5 pages with that last name in La Romana, maybe it's not listed under his first name. Phone around.