DR wins first baseball game in the Carib Ser.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Go DR!!!!

We Have the first game in the bag by defeating PR 5-4 in over time.

moviemouth

Jul 12, 2005
I thoroughly enjoyed the game too. DR won the uniform style contest as well. The Dominicano Soy logo looked great!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
My God!!!...I left work at 3:30...thinking I would only be able to watch 3 or 4 innings...Got home at the start of the 6th...and I was able to watch the rest of an incredible game!!!

My daughter was on the phone rooting for PR...(her husband!) so it was a little bit of a war going on!!!

And I'm glad someone mentioned the uniforms...I was thinking about that last night while I watched the game...but I have to say I don't agree with your comment moviemouth...

I LOVE THE 'DOMINICANO SOY' slogan...but the UNIFORMS looked dingy and worn out...and the RED caps... No, no, no, no, no!!! TOO MUCH COLOR!!!

I know it represents the colors of the flag, but please...find a better combination...Grey and blue, with a little bit of red would be a much better combo if you ask me...

I thought the PR uniforms...black...looked awesome!!!

Our team (I consider myself Dominican as you can see!:)) needs to be more updated...we looked 'desarreglados'...worn out...of as if we've just come to the stadium after a night of partying...oh, well...maybe that's exactly what it was!!! :(

WE are still the best team, anyway!!!

MQ

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Musicqueen said:
the UNIFORMS looked dingy and worn out...and the RED caps... No, no, no, no, no!!! TOO MUCH COLOR!!!

I know it represents the colors of the flag, but please...find a better combination...Grey and blue, with a little bit of red would be a much better combo if you ask me...

MQ
They probably had too much Brugal and went to bed too late.