# for the gurabito country club in Santiago

LaGorditaDominicana

Feb 8, 2006
Chris_NJ said:
I have been to 2 weddings at very nice places in Santiago.

The first one was at Gurabito Country Club and for the space it was about $500.00, but whoever reserves the hall has to be a member of the club.

The second one was at El Club de los Ferreteros. This one costed less and no membership was necessary. If you want to have good sized wedding (200 or so guests) I would recommend this place.

As far as prices of DJs, pictures, caterers I will have to ask my friend's wife (as her parents paid).

One interesting thing about Dominican weddings is that "el padrino" has to buy the liquor for everyone. I found this out the hard way.

hi chris i dont kno you but i am interested in having a sweet sixteen in gurabito country club and i would like to get the number for it or for the club you wrote there too. can you please get me the prices for both of them you kno for the djs, pics, cateres and you kno all that b/c its been real hard for me to find out this info and it would help me out soooo sooo much. please help me out! :classic:

LaGorditaDominicana

Feb 8, 2006
can someone plaese get me the # for the gurabito country club! i am really desprate! im planning on having my sweet sixteen there. please if anyone has any info that could help me like a great bakery, or dres stor and anything pleae let me kno!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Here are the numbers
809 226 5547
809 226 3535
809 226 8484
FAX 809 582 8134

Good luck

HB :D:D

LaGorditaDominicana

Feb 8, 2006
thankszz for the numbers but wat are the other numbers for?? let me kno but thanks?? oh yeaa can some one please let me kno of a beautiful and big cathedral or church in santiago b/c i need to find one so i could do the misa there and i also need the numbers for them.