Hey...rockaway Johnny Here...a Little Help Please

THE BACHELOR

Feb 21, 2006
Hello All

I Forgot My Password And Requested A New One...but Dr1 Sent It To My Home Email Address...so I Am Posting Under This Name.

If You Remember Me, You Will Also Remember That We Were Booking A Trip To Puerto Plata For About 20 People...well That Number Has Balloned To Over 60 Guys (including 3 Nfl Players, Lol).

As I Have Stated Before, I Really Appreciate The Help That Everyone Has Put Forth. But, I Think I Am Going To Be Needing Additional Info/help.

Sooooo, Here We Go.

We Spoke With Bill From Field Of Dreams. We Aren't Staying There But We Are Probably Going To Rent The Entire Place Out For The Length Of Our Stay. He Informed Us That He Can Provide Us With The Companions That We Will Be Needing.

I Would Like To Know Where To Go For Groups Of Women. What Should We Expect To Pay For Time Spent With A Lady?

Are There Any Other Sites That Offer Info/pics/experiences About The Ladies Of The Dr?

Are There Any Good Restaurants That Would Cater To A Party Our Size? If So, Do You Think That They Would Be Willing To Close The Place For Us?

Does Anyone Know The Name Of A Limo Service In Puerto Plata??? What About A Luxury Bus Service? Or, At The Very Least Just A Van Service. We Are Going To Be Looking To Book Them For The Entire Time We Are There...morning-noon- And Night.

We Are Flying Into Santiago (some Of Us)...how Far Is That From Puerto Plata? Nice Ride? Any Place To Stop Along The Way For Some Fun?

What Are The Good Clubs To Go To? Again, Would They Be Willing To Show Us Some Preferential Treatment With A Group This Size?

Lastly, I Am Interested In Renting Out A Very Nice Place (villa, Large House, Mansion, Etc.) For A Night. I Want To Give The Close Friends (about 15 Of Us) A Nice Party Before An Evening Out (lets Say From 6pm Til 10pm). I Will Be Glad To Pay For Anyone's Services (i Guess Party Planning Services) That Can Help Get This Done. We Would Need Good Food (not A Lot - But Good), Drinks, And Ladies. If Anyone Can Help With This...that Would Be A Big Help.

I Would Like To Plan As Much Of This Ahead Of Time So I Don't Have To Be Worrying About It While Down There.

Once Again...thank You Very Much.

Rockaway Johnny

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Don't you find it to be a lot of work to start every word with a capital letter the result being something gramatically wrong as well?

I'd worry about the cost ,quality and reliability of someone who thinks they can find 60 prostitutes at once even in POP. YOu will of course get ripped off on the price. This guy must be salivating at the mere thought.

There is a high BS quotient apearing here with the numbers and now NFL players and so on.

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
Hi there. If you are interested in renting a facility for a group, defintely check out Loase retreat in Costambar.

Costambar is a nice gated community about 5 minutes outside of Puerto Plata. I've beem to Loase several times and absolutely love it. They frequently cater to large groups and have had everyone from religious organizations to lesbian nudists staying there. (Seriously!)

It's very quiet there - it is aways off the main road - and the scenery is gorgeous - and so are the women who work there!

Onw of the owners is a very nice man from the US named Joseph but people call him Jose. And the head manager is an English man named Derrick who used to run Cheers in Long Beach. He talks funny but is a great guy.

The website is www.loase.com.

THE BACHELOR

Feb 21, 2006
I think the caps at the beginning of every word were done by the site itself. I actually (wthout realizing it) typed my whole post in capital letters.

Everything I wrote in the post is 100% legit. The players are college friends of mine. I actually played with them in college. And, the amount of the people going is legit also. A few of us going are bar owners so there is a large amount of people that want to go from the bars.

And, RickToronto, instead of wasting my time (and yours) with debating what I posted...either don't reply or reply with something helpful. I'd return the favor.

Thanks.

Rockaway Johnny

THE BACHELOR

Feb 21, 2006
One more thing Rick,

If you'd like, meet us for a few drinks and count the number of people. We'll be there in mid to late June.

-RJ

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
Any Viking Players? Just kidding

For transportation you should contact one of the groundhandlers, Destination Management Companies. VIP Travel is a good one - sorry i do not have their number. They can get you a bus for the week, depends on how long you want it for, and what kind of service - on-call - 24 hour-only planned excursions etc. Also the number of people you will need for the bus.

For a night event - first of all where are you all staying and when is the trip? would you like a private location like a house - or renting out a bar or nightclub? Depending on the time of year the prices can change.

Also if you have a group this big - you may want to do some advance planning if you all want to do an excursion together i.e. catamaran, deep sea fishing, golfing - if you do it early enough you can get the space blocked or tee times set up.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
:squareeye I can see Western Union making big profits in July!
Sorry...me make joke...

For transportation you could call:
Caribe Tours, C por A
C Real 20
Puerto Plata
(809) 586-4544

Your best bet would be to find one person that could make all the arrangements for you!