Dominican Hair Salon In Los Angeles

cgatlin

Feb 21, 2006
Hello,

My name is Casha, and I am new to the site. I am in desparate need of a dominican hair stylist in the Los Angeles area. If anyone knows where I can find one it would be highly appreciated.

villa altragracia

Feb 22, 2006
dommican hair salon is in the city of el valle

I'm going to get all the information for you

saturday I'm planning or having my hair done there is can of far but it is a good place and you will be happy with the service.

I will let you know monday the 27th.

zaa

Lynjolie

Mar 4, 2006
Yes I am curious also, how did your hair come out? I just moved back to LA after living in NY for a few years and would love to find a Dominican stylist out here

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
My sisters, nieces, nmany of my friends and I have been going to this salon for years and we really like the way Catalina does hair and she is also in the Valley. I think this is the same place Villa Altagracia has been talking about! Believe me!! I know most Dominicans in L.A. and haven't heard of any other Dominican hairdresser.

BlancoOsiris

Jan 25, 2006
mujeres no se si conoscan a un salon dominicano que hay en sun valley.. oh estamo hablando del mismo

myhoney944

May 12, 2006
looking for Dominicans in Sacramento,CA or StudioCITY CA.

Moved here from N.Y. Looking for Dominicans in Sacramento and Studio City. Also Looking for Dominican hairdresser. Used to go to 116ST& Columbus ave in nyc.
I'm mixed with D.R. father and American mother. AfroAmerican hairdresser can't seem to do my hair right. I get wet set and somethings a wrap in N>Y> which here in california they don't do with bobbypins. PLEASE HELP. Anyone have connection to get me Dominican hair conditioner....BLACK CREAM. It is black in color. Maria....nymaria999@msn.com

blessednluvinit

*** Sin Bin ***
Oct 16, 2003
Looking for a Dominican Hair Salon in Los Angeles

I live here in Los Angeles, and you have plenty of choices. Find a black hair salon and you will find someone who can do your hair. A black beautician or hairstylist will have no problem with your hair or the style you desire. The easiest way to find a black hair stylist is to ask. If you have a friend who's hairstyle you like, ask her who does her hairstlying and where she gets it done. Also ask her the prices for different services. Services like haircuts, relaxers, color, blow dry and curl. Try that person out and see if you like their services. Buena Suerte.

gokiki

Mar 28, 2007
Has anyone been to the new Dominican Salon in Los Angeles?

Has anyone been to the new Dominican Salon in Los Angeles? They are located in the Silver Lake area of LA. It's called DOMINI SALON. Curious how your experience was?!

Nappy

Dec 29, 2007
Domini Salon In Silver Lake Section Of Los Angeles

If you are still looking for a Dominican hairdresser in the Los Angeles area, try Domini Salon. It opened in September in a beautiful loft in a building that resembles an art gallery. The address is 201 North Westmoreland Ave. #109. LA/90004. On the edge of Silver Lake, near Beverly and Vermont. Phone number is (213) 389-7896. Tell them Gaylie referred you--because I love my hair. I had been looking for a Dominican stylist for years, because that was my preference on the East Coast. At last, I found one in Southern California.

babygurltara

Apr 8, 2008
Hey Guys, I am new here and I just heard about Dominans hairdresser. i am not sure what they do but I would like to find one in Los Angeles area. If anyone know any please let em know ASAP. Thanks

LLT26

Oct 1, 2007
there is a big difference between AFRICAN salons and AFRICAN AMERICAN salons compared to DOminican salons. Dominican salons do your hair in a different way that other black hair salons.

i always look for dominicanas while i'm traveling so that i can find someone to do my hair.

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Babyg I don't know about any Dominans race; but maybe if you take your time to read before posting you could find your answer to what I think you are looking for; it's right above your question!

Sorry

Perlanegra

dymmach

Feb 9, 2007
One of the best in L.A.

Yes, I concur the DOMINI SALON is a great salon. Beautiful layout and great stylist. I visited the salon only once but was blown away by the decor,
I dare say its upscale.( And I visit alot of salons ) The two partners that run it are sweethearts.
I promised to go back when they start working with men.

pradsher2

Mar 27, 2008
hey Nappy, u said at last u find a dominican hair salon in southern California, can you please tell me where?

Thanks