Directions the the BIG OchoA from La Sirena...

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Hola everyone :) I'm looking to got to La Sirena and the big Ochoa.. and possibly Brandsmart tomorrow or Thursday. I know how to get to La Sirena from the mountain road (POP to to Santiago), and prefer it to the highway. I was thinking of then going to Ochoa and Brandsmart, then back to La Sirena or the small Ochoa nearby and/or the department store across the street, then on to the mountain road back to Sosua. Can anyone help me with directions (with landmarks as the road signs are often not there!). Thanks!!

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
OK, from the mountain road, La Sirena is striaght ahead at the lights. Pricemart (I think that's what you want) Is left at the lights, over the flyover, straight over the lights, down into the underpass and out of town for about a mile. You will drive past it on your left and then you need to do a mad u-turn in the middle of the dual-carriageway!

Big OchoA from la Sirena carry on down the road to a junction, bear right, past the cemetary, and straight on. !/2 a mile down the road look for the old ochoa on your left hand side. Do another crazy u-turn and drive through the car park for the old Ochoa - the new big Ochoa is now in front of you.

I think thats right!!!

diego

Aug 16, 2003
Simon & Nicky said:
OK, from the mountain road, La Sirena is striaght ahead at the lights. Pricemart (I think that's what you want) Is left at the lights, over the flyover, straight over the lights, down into the underpass and out of town for about a mile. You will drive past it on your left and then you need to do a mad u-turn in the middle of the dual-carriageway!

Big OchoA from la Sirena carry on down the road to a junction, bear right, past the cemetary, and straight on. !/2 a mile down the road look for the old ochoa on your left hand side. Do another crazy u-turn and drive through the car park for the old Ochoa - the new big Ochoa is now in front of you.

I think thats right!!!

Perfect directions