Help with my trip please

kevin81

Mar 30, 2006
I am planning a trip to DR in June. I have heard a lot about the place and would like to find out more about the culture and meet the beautiful women.

1. I am thinking about staying at boca chica, is this a good place to start out?

2. I am thinking about these hotels in boca chica :Aparta Hotel la Battagliera,Joker Hotel or Residence Los Pinos. Anybody has any experience with these hotels?

3.Can i use U.S currency everywhere?

I basically want to go to the beach, nightclubs and meet the locals especially the women. Any suggestions?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I You Just Want To Get "LAID",don't go to "Boca Chica"!

Go to Sosua! PM me and I'll tell you where to stay.A place that is "Girlfriend friendly",and the owner and other "Ex=Pats" there will "Protect" you from getting "Eaten Alive" by the "Hookers"!
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
kevin81 said:
2. I am thinking about these hotels in boca chica :Aparta Hotel la Battagliera,Joker Hotel or Residence Los Pinos. Anybody has any experience with these hotels?
The Joker Hotel is off the highway, nowhere near the beach. You would need a car (or take the motoconcho to get to the beach).

kevin81 said:
3.Can i use U.S currency everywhere?{/quote]Yes, but generally you are better off paying in pesos. You can convert you dollars to pesos either at the airport or at any of about a dozen places on Duarte (two blocks from the beach).

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sosua & Cabarete are way better than Boca Chica for a wide assortment of reasons.
Although Cabarete is more expensive than Sosua, if you happen to be part of the young sporty crowd, you may prefer it.
Bring US currency that you will change into pesos, once you are here.

Criss Colon said:
Go to Sosua! PM me and I'll tell you where to stay.A place that is "Girlfriend friendly",and the owner and other "Ex=Pats" there will "Protect" you from getting "Eaten Alive" by the "Hookers"!
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

I agree with CCCCCCCCCCC goto Sosua and give me a PM. I will be in Sosua the first week of June also.
Badpiece