Blue Lagoon

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
OK here goes...

I'm trying to find out where the Blue Lagoon is on the North Coast. My husband wants to take me there on our next trip but can't remember how to get there. Aparantly it is a lagoon in a volcano????

My husband, who is Dominican, has been there before but can't remember the route. He says it is beautiful but we can only find this picture and no info on the internet. Does someone know this place and how to find it?
imgres

Many thanks All

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Is this the place somewhere between Cabarete and Nagua? I remember it is well signposted but cannot for the life of me remember near which town it is.

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Aparantely near Nagua ... is it signposted? He seems to think its a mission to locate the place?

Have you been?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
No I've not been there... but it is signposted quite clearly from the main road. Off the main road, well, I cannot say as I've never been. It is on the list of 'must do' places. ;) If you guys want to go there, and the signs are still there, it should be easy to find off the main road.

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
... look so lovely

Thanks Chris

He can ask someone when we get out there, bit difficult doing stuff from the UK. I'm sure if we head in the right direction we'll find it LOL

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
looks like the place

Thanks cobraboy

So from POP do we just head toward Nagua? Looks beautiful and definately worth a visit. Any other places to recommend ...

Been there loads but not done the sight seeing much and in search of ideas off the beaten track