Mangu Minute - Episode 8 - "New Segment"

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We bust open a new segment this show. Hot from Santiago, our world renowned cultural relationship expert. Dr. Aftab!

* Elections coming up, fast.
* Civility pact, yeah right.
* Bogus "Da Vinci Code"!
* DR has right to deport.
* Dr. Aftab Babar talking on cultural relationships.

http://www.dr1.com/podcast/

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
AnnaC said:
I can't wait to hear this one :laugh: downloading now

Judging by the feedback this episode was very well received.

The segment with Dr Babar is very well done and I think we did a good job of presenting a balanced view of things.

You be the judge.

Scandall

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Scandall said:
Judging by the feedback this episode was very well received.

The segment with Dr Babar is very well done and I think we did a good job of presenting a balanced view of things.

You be the judge.

Scandall

Balanced? you started off with good intentions about foreign men and women but it got off balance being about Canadian women and undesirable women and women that look like the guy's mother. You tried to bring it back to both men and women but I didn't hear much about the men.

There I said it! Nothing personal I had to add my two cents;)

Should I send an email :laugh:

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Aftab?

I'm waiting for him to get from the elevator right now, dying to know if this is who I think it is.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
AnnaC said:
Balanced? you started off with good intentions about foreign men and women but it got off balance being about Canadian women and undesirable women and women that look like the guy's mother. You tried to bring it back to both men and women but I didn't hear much about the men.

There I said it! Nothing personal I had to add my two cents;)

Should I send an email :laugh:

Listen again, my dear. You are highlighting only a few of the examples given. Even Dr. Aftab Babar mentioned that Sankies often accompany "very hot" women.

I stand by my statement. That is a very balanced and accurate segment.

Scandall