Does this look like some Sankie stuff??

Rojalio Jackson

Apr 24, 2006
...a woman from the DR just sent me this message..

(about her father)

"EL ESTA MUY ENFERMO DE SALUD Y YO QUISIERA AYUDARLO PORQ SOY SU HIJA MAYOR Y NO PUEDO PORESO ESTOY TRISTE PORQ NO TRABAJO Y NO TENGO DINERO NI PARA COMER PERDONA QUE TE DIGA ESAS COSAS PERO ES LA VERDAD"

What should I do?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Easy!

Rojalio Jackson said:

(about her father)

"EL ESTA MUY ENFERMO DE SALUD Y YO QUISIERA AYUDARLO PORQ SOY SU HIJA MAYOR Y NO PUEDO PORESO ESTOY TRISTE PORQ NO TRABAJO Y NO TENGO DINERO NI PARA COMER PERDONA QUE TE DIGA ESAS COSAS PERO ES LA VERDAD"

What should I do?
This is what you should do, which is NOT that difficult. Tell her:

"Ay mi amor, me gustaria ayudarte pero yo tambien soy pobre y me esta llevando el diablazo".

Nothing wrong with telling her that you are also poor and that you are also looking for someone to lend you money for a family emergency.

If you keep "feeding" her the same "I am poor also and I can not help you" line, just sit back and wait and you will see how fast she will "let you go". Works like magic!.

Just be warned that if you help her this time, countless other "emergencies" will be told to you. I can bet my life on it.

Last edited:

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
You are smart to question this e-mail.
If she hasn't enough money to eat, how does she have money to get on the internet?
Whenever my sister actually asked me for money I never gave it to her, because then she wouldn't take action to change her situation. And now she has changed her situation, and may one day retire to the DR. Woo hoo!
IMHO, I would tell her that you will pray for her that she finds a job, and you will also pray for her father that he gets better.
Good luck.
mkohn

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
You can send her an e-mail saying "Lo siento, mi amor. Tengo que comprar mi madre una silla de ruedas."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I have to buy my mother a wheelchair."

If it escalates you can always send her one dollar via Western Union. That would shut it down quickly.

Rojalio Jackson

Apr 24, 2006
Haa...

Yeah actually I already replied with this:

"Lo siento mami.......

S? lo que usted dice. abuela ..my que vive en Nueva York est? enferma. Yo la cuido de porque ella es sola, salgo a Nueva York en unas pocas semanas para verla. Es dif?cil porque requiere todo mi dinero. ....but que tengo que manejar lo. "

The hell she take me for?? She don't know I'm from New York so...she can't get me!! Ha...

But what gets me is.....is this the best hustle game they got goin in the DR? Anyone with a bit of intelligence IMO would see though this.......especially someone who is even a bit street savy......c'mon....step yo hustle up...lol!!

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Rojalio Jackson said:

(about her father)

What should I do?

Probably the story is fake but hey what the heck ?. Follow what your heart tells you to do. Ask yourself 'what is at stake for me here' and do what your heart tells you.

At best you save a few bucks and at worst you lose a few bucks

Rojalio Jackson

Apr 24, 2006
Sholly24 said:
Probably the story is fake but hey what the heck ?. Follow what your heart tells you to do. Ask yourself 'what is at stake for me here' and do what your heart tells you.

At best you save a few bucks and at worst you lose a few bucks

..My "heart" tells me it some bullsh** ...I don't shell out dough for women who I KNOW here in the US...unless it's a girlfriend who I've been with a long time....so why the he** would I do it for a stranger??

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Rojalio Jackson said:
Haa...

Yeah actually I already replied with this:

"Lo siento mami.......

S? lo que usted dice. abuela ..my que vive en Nueva York est? enferma. Yo la cuido de porque ella es sola, salgo a Nueva York en unas pocas semanas para verla. Es dif?cil porque requiere todo mi dinero. ....but que tengo que manejar lo. "

The hell she take me for?? She don't know I'm from New York so...she can't get me!! Ha...

But what gets me is.....is this the best hustle game they got goin in the DR? Anyone with a bit of intelligence IMO would see though this.......especially someone who is even a bit street savy......c'mon....step yo hustle up...lol!!

You're handling it. :cool:

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
Suelta los mojosos

If you keep "feeding" her the same "I am poor also and I can not help you" line, just sit back and wait and you will see how fast she will "let you go". Works like magic!.

Just be warned that if you help her this time, countless other "emergencies" will be told to you. I can bet my life on it.[/quote]

This sure sounds like "Sankie stuff" but you can't know for sure. I look at it this way. Go ahead and send her a (one time) $150 bucks or so. Chances are that that amount is not going to hurt you too much, but to a person who is dirt poor it would mean a lot. Just consider it as a little bonus for the good time that she gave you with while you were with her in the DR.
She will probably hit you up for another emergency before the month is out. That's when you confess that you have spent all of your money on your sick child and have lost your job.
After that...you will never hear from her again.

Rojalio Jackson

Apr 24, 2006
[

This sure sounds like "Sankie stuff" but you can't know for sure. I look at it this way. Go ahead and send her a (one time) $150 bucks or so. Chances are that that amount is not going to hurt you too much, but to a person who is dirt poor it would mean a lot. Just consider it as a little bonus for the good time that she gave you with while you were with her in the DR.
She will probably hit you up for another emergency before the month is out. That's when you confess that you have spent all of your money on your sick child and have lost your job.
After that...you will never hear from her again.[/QUOTE]

Umm...I have never met her. Only talked to her on the phone and e-mailed her....I'm going to DR in September..I mean, don't get me wrong. If I were to meet her and maybe see her situation...I MIGHT do something for her....but just to talk to her over the phone....don't think so...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You never met her!!!

RUN, do not WALK as fast as you can!

You never met her and she already has a sick brother , and The "baby needs pampers" schtick is in play.

She probably has 10 or 20 Western Union Boyfriends, and would not be surprised if the letter she sent you was BCC'ed (BLIND CARBON COPIED) to them as well.

I have seen these "Cyber Putas" in the Internet Cafes asking how to spell a word, as they send out the weekly newsletter!

Go have a great time, but BUYER BEWARE.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Rojalio Jackson said:
[

Umm...I have never met her. Only talked to her on the phone and e-mailed her....I'm going to DR in September..I mean, don't get me wrong. If I were to meet her and maybe see her situation...I MIGHT do something for her....but just to talk to her over the phone....don't think so...

Let me guess you found her on the internet?;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Amazing!

Rojalio Jackson said:
I can not believe that I wasted my "precious" time posting on this thread when you have NOT even met this "buscavida".

Comon on man, what are you, 5?. Can't you tell when a person needs to be "let go". Can't you tell when a person is after your money?. Can't you tell when someone is a lowlife?. Asking someone that you have never met for money is lower than a lowlife.

I, for one, if a woman asks me for money, she is gone. Imagine someone that I have not even met.

Do you help whomever gets on the phone with you?. If yes, would you please send me your phone number and I promise to call you because I need a new car!.

Amazing. Pure amazing!!.

Rojalio Jackson

Apr 24, 2006
miguel said:
I can not believe that I wasted my "precious" time posting on this thread when you have NOT even met this "buscavida".

Comon on man, what are you, 5?. Can't you tell when a person needs to be "let go". Can't you tell when a person is after your money?. Can't you tell when someone is a lowlife?. Asking someone that you have never met for money is lower than a lowlife.

I, for one, if a woman asks me for money, she is gone. Imagine someone that I have not even met.

Do you help whomever gets on the phone with you?. If yes, would you please send me your phone number and I promise to call you because I need a new car!.

Amazing. Pure amazing!!.

See response #5........

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Is this a joke? sending money to random chicks "in need" off the internet? I don't buy it baby... come on now... you're from NYC... surely you would have known right away that she was feeding u a pile of horse$hit!

Are you sure that it's even a woman who sent you the email? Seriously... could be a man!? ... no doubt it's easy to send a photo of some hot chica and all the while it's some dude sending you lines on the net.... anything is possible... lol.

:bunny:

Rojalio Jackson

Apr 24, 2006
Angel_04 said:
Is this a joke? sending money to random chicks "in need" off the internet? I don't buy it baby... come on now... you're from NYC... surely you would have known right away that she was feeding u a pile of horse$hit!

Are you sure that it's even a woman who sent you the email? Seriously... could be a man!? ... no doubt it's easy to send a photo of some hot chica and all the while it's some dude sending you lines on the net.... anything is possible... lol.

:bunny:

..see response #5

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
this is 100% a scam so tell her you sent it and make her believe you. when she says it wasnt there tell her it is so she keeps going back.if shes dumb enough to ask you for money like this shes probably dumb enough to think its waiting for her.

"the check is in the mail honey!"