American Airlines Sat.10/Tor/Pto.Pta $200.00

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I have a ticket on AA. Sat.June 10th 6:10 Via Miami/Puerto Plata. I will sell for $200.00 US Cash. I will meet you at the Toronto Airport and change the name. You won't beat this price!
PM ME.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Can you make those changes?

Hi Gringo,

Are you sure that these changes can be made? Many tickets have restrictions placed onto them. Especially AA.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
DominicanScotty said:
Are you sure that these changes can be made? Many tickets have restrictions placed onto them.
I thought that no one allows name changes anymore.

Jun 5, 2004
They do allow name changes but only on certain tickets. If the ticket was purchased for a cheap proce most likely the name cant be changed but the person whos name is on the ticket can leave the tivket and fly it for one year.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I'm not 100% sure eighter, Although the ticket can be used up to a year latter with the persons who's names on it.
I will check this out with AA.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Gringo said:
I'm not 100% sure eighter, Although the ticket can be used up to a year latter with the persons who's names on it.
I will check this out with AA.
Let us know.

I am almost positive the airlines will NOT let you change the name of the passenger. They may let you credit the amount you paid for the ticket for another ticket (for you or anyone else). But if that fare basis is no longer available for the flight you are on, I believe they will charge the new passenger the difference in the fare (plus possibly a change fee).

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Noemal airlines never allows to change names, even for F class fares, if the ticket is refundable, you have to refund it, abd then purchase another ticket.:bunny: