anoeca

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
i had a recent conversation with the owner of this firm and he said he offers some security over one's invested money
1/if you invest with him and you know what he means could you explain it to me again...his english was a little difficult to understand
2/ do you feel secure with this insurance

please no responders wanting to say 'there is no security in the DR etc!!!!'
cheers

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Look at the

billyidol said:
i had a recent conversation with the owner of this firm and he said he offers some security over one's invested money
1/if you invest with him and you know what he means could you explain it to me again...his english was a little difficult to understand
2/ do you feel secure with this insurance

please no responders wanting to say 'there is no security in the DR etc!!!!'
cheers

archives. There have been some fans of this company in the past. A few of them dont seem to post anymore--but check it out for yourself and do your due deligence.
JOHN

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I think he meant

rellosk said:
What insurance?

his word (?)
Poster might be following the words of ole Abe Linclon ie: Honest is the ...bla bla bla.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Alots of us expats living on the island have investments with Alberto.
I have never heard a bad work about him or his business.
I don´t think it is a matter of being a fan or not..if investments are handled correctly, the service is what is offered, money paid out etc in time, then it is a good business
rather than being a fan...

Why don´t you send an email or phone Lee Barnes who works for him. He is from the UK and might be easier to understand his English...
His phones etc is on their website. www.anoeca.org.
They are also listed here on DR1 on the directories.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
You need to disclose

carina said:
Alots of us expats living on the island have investments with Alberto.
I have never heard a bad work about him or his business.
I don?t think it is a matter of being a fan or not..if investments are handled correctly, the service is what is offered, money paid out etc in time, then it is a good business
rather than being a fan...

Why don?t you send an email or phone Lee Barnes who works for him. He is from the UK and might be easier to understand his English...
His phones etc is on their website. www.anoeca.org.
They are also listed here on DR1 on the directories.

Carina--I understand totally that his company is quite reputable. Several of my friends are clients. That is what I meant by "fans"
I would think that it is important when you promote a financial organization that you disclose that you have a relationship with them-or perhaps you don't do their web site any longer-if not my apologies..

JOHN

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
An Investment Company can be reputable beyond reproach, but, remember that the money invested with the company is being loaned out (usually Real Estate projects) in a country with an questionably stable government and precarious economy. The bottom can fall out of ANY economy (It even happens in the US) making your invested dollars hard to recoup. I doubt there is any insurance for a business downturn.