To the English teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
To those of you who basically neglect to address the point or the substance of a point or issue, just to comment on a misspelled word or grammatical error are basically avoiding the Truth of the topic.

As far as I am concern if the comment is not related to point or issue is not too important to the matter being discuss.

"Priviously" is obviously "previously" and it doesn't take much from the main idea, if you misspell this word, you understand English teachers?

The point I am trying to make is: talk about the government- political- issues or "BACK OFF" and shut-up. Thank you!

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Typical politician in the DR mold. When you can't answer the questions, move the soapbox to another corner.:tired:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I'm curious:

Why is this guy preaching to a bunch of folks, the majority that can't even vote?

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
cobraboy said:
I'm curious:

Why is this guy preaching to a bunch of folks, the majority that can't even vote?
We don't even know if he is registered to vote in the DR as he has been enjoying the benefits of life in the US for the past 40 years.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
rtejeda said:
"Priviously" is obviously "previously" and it doesn't take much from the main idea, if you misspell this word, you understand English teachers?
What about the other words you've mis-spelled on your introductory post.

atended
socialogy
commonwelth (ps - Florida is not a Commonwealth)
phisical
invation

For a graduate of FAMU and former Attorney General (Of what??), I would think that your speling wood be batter dan dat.:confused:

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
I don't understand this thread (Sorry!) As it's in "General" I read it and understood it as "Don't pick on people that are making a point just because they can't spell." FAIR ENOUGH - I don't so move on...I "get" the OP but not the replies...I can't find any of those words Ricardo in his post??? - I don't consider myself stupid so can ONLY but assume your comments are based on another thread completely?? I get the feeling from the replies that I "gate-crashed" in reading this...dum de dum de dum...THINKING I'm happy to remain ignorant on this matter - be off!!!! Emma;-)

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Hmmmmm...why is this still in "General" (Attorney or otherwise!) thread??? As a "newbie" I click on threads with "new posts" and now I'm back here again!! Tell you what Chris, "politicking" or "polidicking" this is clearly an on-going "thing" from another thread...super-glue the door behind me this time!!! Emma ;-)

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hahhaah... polidicking! This is the best ... This fellow is PoliDicking!
Luckily I'm not a moderator in the General Stuff Forum, so I can misbehave as much as I want! ;)

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
This guy is no spring chicken. I mean he has to be in his 60's or maybe 70's so if we stipulate that he did in fact attend Florida A&M University as he said he did then his multiple threads here are evidence that the dumbing down of the American educational system has been going on for a long, long time.

The Horror

Lic. Celt

:disappoin :tired: :cry: :dead:

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Conciliatory note to Tejeda-san

Just wait, hermanito...Junior year is going to be even tougher.:glasses:

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
This is a continuation of something posted in Govt

Emma22 said:
I don't understand this thread (Sorry!) As it's in "General" I read it and understood it as "Don't pick on people that are making a point just because they can't spell." FAIR ENOUGH - I don't so move on...I "get" the OP but not the replies...I can't find any of those words Ricardo in his post??? - I don't consider myself stupid so can ONLY but assume your comments are based on another thread completely?? I get the feeling from the replies that I "gate-crashed" in reading this...dum de dum de dum...THINKING I'm happy to remain ignorant on this matter - be off!!!! Emma;-)

Dont worry if you dont quite get what is going on Emma, the OP is an illiterate demagogue or disgruntled internet troll who is inadequate in Spanish and English. He started a thread in Government and he was criticized for his ignorant writing, so now he is taking up the gauntlet here. Trouble is, he is still ignorant and illiterate, and he only manages to slap himself in the face with the gauntlet. How pathetic.

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
How you doon, tejeda-san!?

Hey, my man- one thing straight up and now. Don't let these NEGATIVOS get you down. They KnowItAll, cain't tell 'em nuthin!

Your ideas are electric as heck for me, changed my life in like a minute or so...Damn!

I have like High school plus Education and i'\m specialize in the Transpotacion side of economics, used motor vehicles actually but many experiences out of this field, too. a Minor in Trumpery/Polidickery! (sounds worse than it is, hahaha) hahaagain.

I usually think most Political or STATESMAN type people need a expeerienced Mgr. to like ask for and handle the $$$ dirty side of campaigns and such and... damn, got 2 minutes left... uh, let me know if you interested! If you post more meaningless crap tomorrow, my girl will call your girl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.