Rocky's = Class Act!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Great July 2nd party with great people! In my opinion the best party to date.

Food was outstanding, organization was really smooth and everybody had a fantastic time.

Big thank you to Marco, good job!!!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Marco = Class Act

I am sorry that I missed the party. It sounds like everyone had a great time.

Robert?s title, Rocky?s = Class Act, is so true, however, it is all possible because of Marco.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Marco several times and do not claim to know him all that well, but in my opinion he is one of the finest people you will ever meet in the DR or any place else. One of the amazing things about Marco is his willingness to help others. I am not talking about his charitable activities in helping the less fortunate, just his overall willingness to help everyone, including strangers.

Stop in to Rocky?s with a problem and Marco seems to stop everything he is doing and is always willing to help. Whether it is directions, a place to stay, what to see, or other tourist related stuff, Marco is the guy in the know. If it is of a more serious nature, need help with the law, real estate related, have a computer problem, lost or stolen property, and so much more, Marco is always willing to help. The man seems to know everyone on the North Coast.

Marco, thanks again for all of the help you have given me and so many others.

Chuckuindy

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The party was well managed and enough food to feed the whole country of haiti for a month.
I had to leave early because the heat was unbearable and my girlfriend had to return the same day to santiago. To avoid driving at night over the mountian road, I left early.
Marco, you are the best. Keep up the good work.
AZB

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry I missed it. However, Barebara and I were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary, hard as it is to believe, and those plans conflicted.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sounds like a good times was had by all. I watched on and off on yahoo but I know it's a lot more fun being there then watching. ;)

Happy Anniversary Ken and Barbara. 50 years eh? and they said it wouldn't last. ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks, Chris and Anna. I used to think only old people had 50 year wedding anniversaries. I remember seeing pictures in the news paper of these couples, and they were old. When I said this to Barbara, she reminded me that I don't look like I used to. That's true, but I am in better shape than I was 30 years ago and most certainly don't feel old enough to have been married all those years.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Certainly congratulations to Barbara are in order. :p:p:p

And Ken, for behaving all these years.

"Old? Sheeeet! Old folks are them guys 15-20 older than I am!!

HB :p:p:p:p:p:p

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Great Party Marc! Nice to visit with so many friends all in the same place, all having a good time. Thanks for making it happen.