Guzmans law office in Santo Domingo

benna

Jan 30, 2006
I am here in Santo Domingo and have my appointment to get my cedula tomorrow morning at 8 30 am. But I seem to have misplaced the address and directions for where I am supposed to go. I know I am supposed to meet them at Guzmans law office and they will take me from there. Does anyone know where this office is...I had no idea how to find this info out.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Dr Samuel Ramia Sanchez - call him at (809) 540-0292 / (809) 540-0790 / (809) 540-0791 as early as possible and he will tell you where to meet.

Office Address is Gustavo Meija Ricart, Number 106, Suite 301, Plaza Rosa, Santo Domingo. It is about 3 blocks down from Abraham Lincoln ... Check the one way up, so you have to go parralel, around the block and backtrack for a block.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
benna said:
I am here in Santo Domingo and have my appointment to get my cedula tomorrow morning at 8 30 am. But I seem to have misplaced the address and directions for where I am supposed to go. I know I am supposed to meet them at Guzmans law office and they will take me from there. Does anyone know where this office is...I had no idea how to find this info out.

Did you mean Apply for your Cedula or you were called to come pick it up after a 4-5 month wait??

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
benna said:

Bena,

Just curious....are you the girl I was going to give a ride down to the capital?

Larry