Water parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Anyone has the name, phone number or a website of the water park in Puerto Plata ? :glasses:

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
Why would it be closed?

Every time i drive by it, it's open...but it's not open everyday. I've been there and it's really nice. I've been in the waterpark in Santiago too, but I think this one is nicer.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Jostan said:
Why would it be closed?

Every time i drive by it, it's open...but it's not open everyday. I've been there and it's really nice. I've been in the waterpark in Santiago too, but I think this one is nicer.
I can't seem to place it. The web-site map shows it located between the airport and Sosua. Where is it located?

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
It's a small drive from sosua and you can see the park (and parking place) from the road...Just drive from the airport to sosua (or the other way around) and you can't miss it :)

Jostan

Jun 17, 2006
Oof...that's always difficult for me, I always mess up. If you can wait 5 more days I can check it for you :p

But for what it's worth, in my memory it's closer to Sosua than the airport, i think well before La Union.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Could someone in their investigation mode acquire a price for this attraction? The website arbitrarily left that part out. Thank you.

Rick

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
It is located past La Union driving to Sosua. It is almost opposite the Shell station between La Union and Sosua Abajo.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I just saw where it is called Kaskada Agua Park... I told one person it was Columbus Agua Park:confused: :confused: SORRY!!

Located out on the Hispano-Americano avenure

HB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
thanks, I needed that!!

:bunny: Appreciate knowing that there is/was a Columbus Water Park!!

HB :confused:

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Its a great day out - got sun burnt through the clouds through! Water resistant sun cream is the order of the day!

Its a little dirty inside - however as long as it doesnt have to be as clean as your water park at home youll be fine.

The people who i have met there on the two occioasions that i went have been great. Its a place to meet real dominicans - the high diving board is a bit much though!!!!

Great day out - i would advise any family or young couple to go there!

Dan

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Wish I had known about it last week when I was there with my family as I know my son would have enjoyed it after the Fun City Go-Kart track. Marco you need to add it to the things to do in Sosua list.

Rick

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rick Snyder said:
Wish I had known about it last week when I was there with my family as I know my son would have enjoyed it after the Fun City Go-Kart track. Marco you need to add it to the things to do in Sosua list.

Rick
I wasn't sure that it was open.
Everytime I'm going by, I think to look and check, but to chicken to take my eyes off the road around there.
From the sound of what people are saying, it would appear to be open 7 days a week, but phoning ahead wouldn't be a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.