Cabarete girls

hyundridz

Jul 12, 2006
how are the girls in cabarete? not necessarily the prostitutes but the normal ones too. Ive seen pics of girls from Santiago and Punta Cana and wow, but I imagine since they are more populated and bigger they'd have more selection of girls.

G

gary short

Mostly cool Euro-dunces in Caberete.......if that's what you're into.

G

gary short

Sorry bud...a dunce is a........umm.....OK......some female you can talk into anything......good luck!!!!!!!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
hyundridz said:
how are the girls in cabarete? not necessarily the prostitutes but the normal ones too. Ive seen pics of girls from Santiago and Punta Cana and wow, but I imagine since they are more populated and bigger they'd have more selection of girls.
Cabarete appeals to the young sporty windsurfing crowd, so there are lots of female tourists, as well as Dominicanas.
Big cities do have a bigger selection.
How many did you need?

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Normal girls

hyundridz said:

Are often seen in the gift shops, banks, travel agencies, super markets and sometimes restaurants during the "daytime". Then they vanish like the mist because they DO NOT hang around Cabarete, Sosua or anywhere else after work because they are "normal" girls.They go home to their families as "normal" girls should do.

Now the other "normal" girls are often seen during the "night time" in the streets either walking or riding on the back of their chulo's motoconcho, in the bars, clubs, discos, whatever. They are often seen with gringo tourists late at night and into the next morning as these "normal" girls should do.

Now it depends on which "normal" girl you are looking for.