Beware of Transacciones Financieras, S.A

zmth

May 30, 2006
Before they changed management most things were reasonable. NOw that they have changed management they stopped interest payments, will not deposit the original principal amount as originally agreed to my local bank account and to top it all off say they want refund for interest payments they made by mistake !! If you want to know more email me at DELETEswade@email.roTHESECAP'S or DON'TYPETHESEzmth@yahoo.comCAPS
Also does anyone know who is handling the bankrupt Dato- Centro case for creditors? Is there a class action suit. Again Transacciones failed to notify me at the time they went bankrupt and did not send me the certificate as they had originally promised so may have missed out or too late because of them - I also bought commercial paper thru them in 2004 for Dato-Centro.
Again the agency is:

Transacciones Financieras, S.A.
Ave. Abraham Lincoln, No. 708 Edif. Seguros La Antillana, 1era planta
Tel. 809 567-4481 ext. 394, Fax. 809 549-4476

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I wonder if this post has something to do with having to make Tax returns as shown on http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=418523#post418523 posts 63 onwards??

Fear not zmth, I will have a word with Transaciones Financieros for you & send them a copy of this post to FORCE them to sort it out for you!! I see you haven't accused them of fraud yet - would you like to before I send this off??

Come on 'Old Son'. Get off your butt & for US $500 come down to sort it out in a friendly manner with ALL concerned. Failing that, appoint a good lawyer, give him/her power of attorney & let him/her sort it out. IF there truly is money due to you at the levels you suggest, the cost to a lawyer or air fare down will be easily recoupable!! ~ Grahame.

zmth

May 30, 2006
answer

ofcourse not accused you of fraud and no it does not relate to the "tax" post.
In fact i am planning to try and come there. I want to have a passport though and have to go thru that hurdle first which may be easier said than done. I think i am going to have to appoint a lawyer in any event as the new owners aren't going to they quote in their email "loose any money" when in fact it is my money they are talking about. They think 40k sitting there earning no interest is proper and ofcourse they are getting some interest on it. Not only have they not deposited the principal amount of $40,000 for Caribe but they say in addition they want
all of the interest deposits they said they "made by mistake" refunded by
me. They say Caribe tours was cancelled which doesn't make a whole lot of sense - maybe matured and Caribe did not want to renew for another year but I more suspect it was Transacciones doing. I just emailed them again with attachments of cancelled checks and the original 10k official paper i had with Caribe. For the record Transacciones is much worse than BAnco del Progresso and that situation is negligible compared to this except if the bank had sent me my balance and deposits way back when i asked i would have detected atleast the DAto-centro problem and had more time to start getting on the list for claims. But then again Transacciones should have contacted me also at the time it happened. I also sent an email for a quote "free consultation" to Fabio DeGuzman et al website but no answer as of yet - i have heard he may have something to do with this forum. I should have numbered the paragraphs as is customary in lawsuits to make it more clear.
Muddling thru all my written verbage may have been a bit trying. One always tends to assume that since he or she himself understands the situation that someone else will easily also which is not always the case. Anyway i am going to post more on this board and see if anyone knows. I think i will start a new post rather than continue here as it is likely no one is going to read thru all the former of this first to get to my questions. Hopefully mayb some lawyers may answer. Funny thing is by mistake i originally accused Transacciones at the former address and managers of some wrongdoing thru some US agency who got right on the case and Transacciones called me right away - they were quite concerned about a bad image. It was a false alarm as it was my mistake and they were in the clear - i did make several public retractions at that time and even recommended them to some customers. They forgave me and don't think it really hurt their image at all after all the retractions and recommendations from myself - more likely if anything after all was done it helped their business. NOw when i really do need that agency of usa again i can't find the record of who it was thanks to Yahoo's deleting of everything in my inbox atleast a couple times a few years ago. NOw that was in 2001 and in fact there were a few posts on the dr1 board at that time about it. If it was only possible to retrieve those archives of 2001. It seems as far as i can see it only goes back a couple years. Are they entirely deleted are does the moderator actually have a way to retrieve them - eg maybe they are saved somewhere. Thanks for your intentions to help.

zmth

May 30, 2006
my mistake

You said accused them meaning Transacciones of fraud and not yourself which i mistook. I think it may be a good idea but i will wait a while first as i waited a year or so before doing so about the bank when perhaps i should not have at all. But i think you may agree, i hope, that in fact these new magagers of Transacciones and their attitudes are really unfair. I would hope that posts on this board may have some effect and save me from money spent on lawyer. Anyway if you do decide to get involved if it is any concellation it may be more interesting for you than the rather dull overworked more traditional bank problem. Anyway if you do think accusing them of fraud at this time may in fact help then it can be done. I will leave it as your call for the moment. As a sideline most of your comments in that last post about the bank may have had some merit except the first one i beleive " no one in the world owes me " cannot be correct as certainly someone to whom you lend money does or maybe you meant it in a different context. Anyway not important and that bank issue has been overworked. This Transacciones problem is much more important.

BushBaby said:
I wonder if this post has something to do with having to make Tax returns as shown on http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=418523#post418523 posts 63 onwards??

Fear not zmth, I will have a word with Transaciones Financieros for you & send them a copy of this post to FORCE them to sort it out for you!! I see you haven't accused them of fraud yet - would you like to before I send this off??

Come on 'Old Son'. Get off your butt & for US $500 come down to sort it out in a friendly manner with ALL concerned. Failing that, appoint a good lawyer, give him/her power of attorney & let him/her sort it out. IF there truly is money due to you at the levels you suggest, the cost to a lawyer or air fare down will be easily recoupable!! ~ Grahame.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Is this for real. In post 3 he is lauding and reccommending Transaciones Financieros, then 18 minutes later he is considering charging them with fraud. I guess zmth should identify which of his schizophrenic multiple personalities is posting.
BTW, does anybody believe that somebody with this much to invest doesn't generate enough income to file his taxes in years? And then use the "fraud" word as often as he does?

Last edited:

zmth

May 30, 2006
does anyone know the law concerning...

Regarding the Transaciones Financieros problem does anyone know that if a company only changes management and/or owners are the new owners managers responsible for the past liabilities and obligations of the prior to promises made to their customers. The new owners of Transaccoines Financieros claim they are not at all responsible for the prior owners dealings with myself and i just have to take the loss. They apparently assert they can make new rules without ever having notified me and they shall be in effect.

This is the first time I have ever heard of a company that just because they changed management claim they are not responsible for
fulfilling the prior obligations of the former owners since it is still the same company. I am the last one who should have to take the loss and it has be between the new and old owners and NOT my problem and further the new owners are immediately responsible to myself. In fact they are not taking any loss anyway as it is my money that they have and all the time they are earning interest on.

zmth

May 30, 2006
what on earth are you talking about?

I was never reccommending Transaciones Financieros at this time. I suggest you read it more carefully - 2001 and now are quite different..

HOWMAR said:
Is this for real. In post 3 he is lauding and reccommending Transaciones Financieros, then 18 minutes later he is considering charging them with fraud. I guess zmth should identify which of his schizophrenic multiple personalities is posting.
BTW, does anybody believ that somebody with this much to invest doesn't generated enough income to file his taxes in years? And then use the "fraud" word as often as he does?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
HOWMAR said:
BTW, does anybody believ that somebody with this much to invest doesn't generated enough income to file his taxes in years? And then use the "fraud" word as often as he does?

...and doesn't have a passport....I believe there is a medication issue here.....

:tired:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
And..........
zmth said:
Anyway i am going to post more on this board and see if anyone knows.

Oh goody. Will you be entering for the DR1 Annual Award for Clarity of Composition and Lucid Presentation? Think you'd be in with a chance there........

zmth

May 30, 2006
a lawyer who will answer

Does anyone know of a lawyer who will answer. Need help on being ripped off
at present for over $60,000. Tried the Fabio Guzman free session of whatever on the internet long ago but no answer.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
HOWMAR said:
BTW, does anybody believe that somebody with this much to invest doesn't generate enough income to file his taxes in years? And then use the "fraud" word as often as he does?
Sounds to me like someone has popped a gasket and/or too few or too many pills.
As torturous as it was, I too read the entire text, and the contradictory position about Transaciones Financieros is quite clear.
I have met some people in my life, who change their minds & opinions faster than they change their socks, but most of them are institutionalized now.

zmth

May 30, 2006
you don't know how to read?

That was in 2001!! Does that sound like a few minutes or even days ago!!

Rocky said:
Sounds to me like someone has popped a gasket and/or too few or too many pills.
As torturous as it was, I too read the entire text, and the contradictory position about Transaciones Financieros is quite clear.
I have met some people in my life, who change their minds & opinions faster than they change their socks, but most of them are institutionalized now.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
zmth said:
That was in 2001!! Does that sound like a few minutes or even days ago!!
What you mentioned happening in 2001 was a problem with your Yahoo account.
You said it best, when you said.
Muddling thru all my written verbage may have been a bit trying. One always tends to assume that since he or she himself understands the situation that someone else will easily also which is not always the case.
We don't have crystal balls.