how far is santiago to cabarete

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A few light years!! :p:p:p

Depending on the route taken it is about 2 hours, give or take a little.

I would suggest that you contact Rocío Valerio and have her pick you up for the trip over the mountains. palomalinda0890@hotmail.com

They provide a service that is gaining a wonderful reputation for punctuality and security all over the nation...

Have a wonderful stay!1

HB :D:D:D

hyundridz

Jul 12, 2006
Hillbilly said:
A few light years!! :p:p:p

Depending on the route taken it is about 2 hours, give or take a little.

I would suggest that you contact Roc?o Valerio and have her pick you up for the trip over the mountains. palomalinda0890@hotmail.com

They provide a service that is gaining a wonderful reputation for punctuality and security all over the nation...

Have a wonderful stay!1

HB :D:D:D

do they have a website or any kind of proof that they wont drive me into the heart of the jungle, rob and rape me? just kidding... a little background would be nice though

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
hyundridz said:
do they have a website or any kind of proof that they wont drive me into the heart of the jungle, rob and rape me? just kidding... a little background would be nice though

Trust me you can't go wrong. Great service, on time, and JJ (the driver) speaks darn good english. The price is right inline with the airport taxis but the service is top notch.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hyundridz: You have posted 10 times. Do you think that I, one of the denizens on this and other boards regarding the DR, would steer you wrong?
Do a search on " JJ " and see the comments for yourself.

I offered, you don't have to take it up...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
JJ and his wife Rocio run a first class operation.
JJ is punctual, and professional and speaks better English than I!

hyundridz

Jul 12, 2006
Hillbilly said:
Hyundridz: You have posted 10 times. Do you think that I, one of the denizens on this and other boards regarding the DR, would steer you wrong?
Do a search on " JJ " and see the comments for yourself.

I offered, you don't have to take it up...

i was joking... i appreciate the advice