Blog Attacking DR1 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I received a PM informing me of a blog that is saying all kind of crap about DR1 members and DR1 itself.

I went ahead and took a look last night and to my "surprise", a whole bunch of shyt was being said about us.

They are basically doing a "play by play" of what's going on on DR1. Everything we talk about here, they post.

And to my "surprise", one of the posters is Mr Asscott. Yes, the man. He even has a nice picture of himself with 2 little girls on it.

I know that this thread will be deleted but I just wanted you guys to know what's going on.

Have fun!.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey! It's the internet....don't get caught up in it...

Old Dominican saying:
"La mierda, cuanto más se bate, más hiede"
"Crap, the more you stir it up, the more it stinks

HB :D:D

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I've been away for a few days but here's my two cents on such blogs.

To read and comment on such blogs is to give them life. Ignore them and they will soon die. The blogs that is. ;)

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go to the senior's centre to do my volunteer duties. ;)

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

Hillbilly said:

Old Dominican saying:

That's so true.

I, for one, am not making a big deal about it.

I thought about registering and posting a few of my "attacks" but decided against it because it would give it life. Besides, all they said about me was that I write long posts.

It's so funny and "popular" that the main game that they are playing is guessing who is writting it!. Hahahahahaha!.

It only takes "life" when the person writting it posts conversations and topics that are going on on DR1. Go figure!.

I am more surprise that Asscott is one of the "voice of reason", hahahahaha!.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Who knows!

AZB said:
Who is the person behind that blog? any guesses?
As I said, they are playing the "guessing game".

People are guessing that it's a guy named Ducado (or something) or a guy named Brian Wales. If I am not mistaken, someone mentioned Rellosk!.

Who in hell knows!.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Actually DR1 is the best thing since "sliced bread".
Also, it's 27 countries and I started paying long before the DR.

Too funny!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Right on!

Robert said:
Actually DR1 is the best thing since "sliced bread".
Also, it's 27 countries and I started paying long before the DR.

Too funny!
You are darn right, it's too funny.

Btw, AZB, the only thing going over there is the "guessing game"

They mention, as the blog's writer, among other names:

Berzin, Mountainfrog, Dragonfly32837, ggrande, Brian Wales and Ducato (or something).

As I said, the "guessing game" it's all that's happening over there!.

Btw 2, it's done by a registered DR1 member. If has to be. The person knows of ALL DR1 conversations. Crap, even my reply to AZB, a few days ago, made it to that blog.

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
miguel said:
Btw 2, it's done by a registered DR1 member. If has to be. The person knows of ALL DR1 conversations. Crap, even my reply to AZB, a few days ago, made it to that blog.

Not necessarily. I don't think you must be registered to read the threads, just to post.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Correct!

Ken said:
Not necessarily. I don't think you must be registered to read the threads, just to post.
You are right, what was I thinking. If the person is not using his real name on that blog, why would he register here.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
who cares, let them have fun. I love to talk behind people's backs so I see nothing special about them talking about us. They have been nice to me so far, I am shocked. Maybe I am the next mystery man, so lets wait and see what type of a terrorist they make out of me. I must say, the blog is funny and I am enjoying reading it. Hahahahaha.
AZB

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Hillbilly said:

Old Dominican saying:

(surprise surprise) I agree with HB, (as usual), the voice of reason. I would probably be offended if I was attacked, however, reading some of it is hilarious. At least it's not slandering someone to the point of calling them a pedophile or anything, which, sorry, but in my mind, crossed the line. To me, this blog is a witty account of the strange and wonderful disfunctional family we call DR1. The comments of the blog have been much worse than the actual blog itself.

Allow me to clarify that I don't like everything that is being said in the blog, especially about my "favorite siblings", however differences in life makes the world go 'round.

Last edited:

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
It made me smile....

It seems fairly harmless right now to be fair. Its poking in the ribs of some but we are all grown ups!

I think the last poster sums it up correctly. Calling someone a peodophile without ANY proof well over steps the mark - this site is a little rib poking!

Keep it going - its light relief to my day! :cheeky:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
He, She or It?? Just revised his blog reflecting this thread, hilarous stuff, be-careful, "HE"s WATCHING YOU",:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
It's too bad Tourist Watcher (Golo100) is not around any more...

Comments would have been great !

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Contra!!

Ricardo900 said:
He, She or It?? Just revised his blog reflecting this thread, hilarous stuff, be-careful, "HE"s WATCHING YOU",:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You are right, hahahahaha. That's funny!.

IT is talking about this thread and about me. He is claiming that I am a poster named EscottIsADyck among other things.

Trina and AZB:

Yes, I think that it hilarious but at the same IT is posting a lot of crap about MANY members. IT has a list with DR1 members and on the bottom of the member's name, IT is voicing what IT thinks about that particular member.

IT is calling it IT's opinion.

He has an opinion just about every regular DR1 member. From Chris, Mirador, Joel Pacheco to Rick Snyder. Not one bad thing about Asscott though. Oh, I wonder if IT is not a "friend" of his. You know, a "friend" that came out of his AXX, hahahahahaha!.

helpmann, let me take the words of a famous Prophet, Berzin, when he said that you are a PRICK!. Hahahahahaha!.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Been Banned From Dr1??

miguel said:

IT is talking about this thread and about me. He is claiming that I am a poster named EscottIsADyck among other things.

Trina and AZB:

Yes, I think that it hilarious but at the same IT is posting a lot of crap about MANY members. IT has a list with DR1 members and on the bottom of the member's name, IT is voicing what IT thinks about that particular member.

He has an opinion just about every regular DR1 member. From Chris, Mirador, Joel Pacheco to Rick Snyder. Not one bad thing about Asscott though. Oh, I wonder if IT is not a "friend" of his. You know, a "friend" that came out of his AXX, hahahahahaha!.

helpmann, let me take the words of a famous Prophet, Berzin, when he said that you are a PRICK!. Hahahahahaha!.
:bunny: Maybe been banned from DR1 must be intrested in DR1 spent a lot of time reading threads maybe because the bar,s are closed it has nothing else to do maybe always ****ed ha ha:cheeky: :ermm: :surprised :bored: :bored: YES:bored:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
miguel said:

Trina and AZB:

I don't like everything it is saying, but I don't think he's quite crossed the line that the other one has. joking aside, EscottIsADyck couldn't be you! It doesn't use the word SOME or capital letters nearly enough...(heh heh)

Just wait until they profile me, I'll probably hate it and be out to get it too...lol...hopefully my life and postings continue to be too vanilla for them to concentrate on.

And speaking of Joel Pacheco, I think he's my new favorite poster. I am thoroughly enjoying reading the history of Trujillo through his eyes and heart. He is a great storyteller that has me captivated in that thread. (there I go sidetracking again...sorry...)

Status
Not open for further replies.