Stolen Money from ATM Beware

escapeartist

Jul 14, 2005
Does Anyone Know The Email Address For The Manager At Progresso Bank Next To L-agence In Cabarete????
It's Urgent, And A Long Story One Of the Security Guards Stole Money From The Atm Machine There 15,000 Pesos, I Now Have The Proof and need to inform the bank, Please Help I don't want to see this man get away with it, someone who is supposed to be protecting you from being robbed the irony of it.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Does Anyone Know The Email Address For The Manager At Progresso Bank Next To L-agence In Cabarete????
It's Urgent, And A Long Story One Of the Security Guards Stole Money From The Atm Machine There 15,000 Pesos, I Now Have The Proof and need to inform the bank, Please Help I don't want to see this man get away with it, someone who is supposed to be protecting you from being robbed the irony of it.
I have no email address for the manager, right at that branch, but here is the main office's address.
informacion@progreso.com.do,
And here are the numbers for
CABARETE
Carretera Luper?n, Cabarete, Plaza Laguna, Puerto Plata, R.D.
Tel?fono: (809) 571-0621
Fax: (809) 571-0823

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
You can take $20,000. RD

...........out on any ATM cards from Republic Bank (former Banco Mercantil)......

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
BHD. Puerto Plata.

15,000 with BHD. Daily

And if you & your Partner both have the same number card, you can withdraw $30,000.00RD. Be sure to inform your Hometown Bank that you are going to the DR and on occasion will be doing this sort of withdrawal. Canadian Bob.