big bachata concert tonight NYC...anyone going?

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
I really want to check out the show that was being talked about in the thread "favorite bachata song".

I have no prob taking the subway up to 175...but just dont feel like going solo. Is anyone else planning on going?

reyes, yoskar, elvis...andy andy...sounds like a hot line up to me!

Jun 5, 2004
I was planning on going but then decided not to go. The concert seems to be a very good one. With so many good Bachata singers. One question I have is were does Anais (Objetivo Fama winner) falls in? What she sings might be romantic but its definetely not Bachata.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Sounds like a nice thing to do on a Saturday nite, a few of us can meet up for a drink then go and enjoy the concert!!! Who's up for this??? are there tickets left???

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
212-568-9111 this is the number - no one is answering right now, maybe later.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
yeah..i tried calling as well...and i have a fluent speaker here....i kinda want to know how late its going to go..with so many performers i can imagine it will be a late night (not complaining...but i was thinking checking out this new club up in the heights...parking lot or some name like that).

If some of us make it up there...how do we find eachother?

I am 95% sure i am going up there with my boriqua buddy.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
wow!! well..it certainly is quite the line up.

I kept on meaning to post a seperate thread all week since i heard of it....sorry i waited till last minute.

i am SURE if one shows up tho there will be some tickets around. The weather is crappy so i am sure some people wont show and there will be tix. If anyone makes it be sure to let us all know.