Hotels in Miches

GForce209

Jan 1, 2002
I have done a few different searches but have found little on the hotel situation in Miches. I know there are a few hotels, Hotel la loma and one called bahia del este. Can anyone give me any info on either of these or any other hotel in Miches. Links to websites or contact info would be great.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Called asking for prices, calling from El Seibo is a local call.

Prices: 2 persons 1,600.00 pesos, 1 Person 1,280.00 per day

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
This is quite upsetting. I had no idea Miches was so nice. It has always been described as a scruffy, desperate little town that is famous for its' yola launchings to Puerto Rico.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
It is in fact famous for its yola's but at the same time it is a quaint little town. It is also known for its availability of drugs for usage and transport. It is only 45km from El Seybo and the trip through the mountains to there offer some very fine scenic shots overlooking Miches.

Rick

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
I cant not go there so often but every time I can go I dont lose the opportunity, as you said Rick I love the view when you are up crossing the mountains from El Seibo to Miches.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
That's very interesting. 10 years here and there is another DR1 member that lives in my town and I didn't know it. Is there the possibility that we know each other? Hehehe

Rick

Sunscape Mike

Jun 1, 2007
Miches is my weekend getaway from urban Bavaro....dirty...dusty....white everything....LOVE IT!!!!!

Anyone who stays in Punta Cana owes it to themselves to visit this sleepy little town. As for the road to El Siebo....stunning in the mountains....rough on the flats!

Cheers

Sunscape Mike
Uvero Alto DR

anneeoakland

Feb 12, 2005
I only saw La Loma from the beach.

I must recommend La Coco Loco - on the Miches beach. Simple separate bungalows with screens, a porch, brought fan - surrounded by grass. On-site restaurant is reasonably priced. I think the lodging price was about $40-5 for 2, includes simple breakfast.

Power outages are announced on the radio. In April it was 5am - 8am ish.

anneeoakland

Feb 12, 2005
I only saw La Loma from the beach.

I must recommend La Coco Loco - on the Miches beach. Simple, clean separate bungalows with screens, a porch, brought in fan - surrounded by grass. On-site restaurant is reasonably priced. I think the lodging price was about $40-5 for 2, includes simple breakfast.

Power outages are announced on the radio. In April it was 5am - 8am ish.

Playa Limon

Mar 22, 2007
rancholacueva.com
All the region around Miches too is very different to Bavaro, Punta Cana o Uvero Alto. Here we don't have good streets, supermarket and a lot of movement. But we have the most amazing natural attractives like long and virgin beaches, mountains, rivers with waterfalls and the two lakes Laguna Limon and Redonda for you can relax, enjoy and explore this small paradise near you. I
In the city of Miches there are the Hotel La Loma with a very beautiful panoramic view, the Cabanas from Coco Loco on the house beach from the people of Miches and 24 km more near to Bavaro in Playa Limon the Cabanas Harleys Heaven and the Hotel Restaurant La Cueva.
All this places have near the same prices and are very familiarly - less than 10 rooms.

Its true, the best getaway (using Mikes word) from touristic mass movement in Bavaro, Bayahibe or from the city stress of Santo Domingo.