Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What is the Story on Channel 34?

Has CBS been taken out of the program lineup in Sosua? Is 34 now a Fox Sports Channel?

Most of the evening programs that I like are on CBS.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that it si a new york feed and they are broadcasting the baseball games rather then regular network shows. When there is no game it is the regular schedule. I think that the World series is on Fox as well so regular broadcasting will be interrupted for that as well. Now can someone expalin why on Suday there was a message that this channel needed a special receiver during the NFL foot ball game??

Bob K

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
    I believe that it si a new york feed and they are broadcasting the baseball games rather then regular network shows. When there is no game it is the regular schedule. I think that the World series is on Fox as well so regular broadcasting will be interrupted for that as well. Now can someone expalin why on Suday there was a message that this channel needed a special receiver during the NFL foot ball game??

Bob K
    Made it pretty difficult to watch the game on sunday with the big box over most the picture. If they can get FOX why do they not provide us regularly with the FOX feed? On good thing they have done though is added the golf channel to channel 81 - made me happy...tom