Non-sankiette

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
I have sent a small amount to a friend of mine for a birthday gift previously and am sending her xmas gift early- via w.union.

I know the family, have visited with them, and will see them again this December. Great people, great food, and a lot of fun.
My friend is younger than I, lives at home, is in university, and is really a sweet person.

I sent some money - but she has been quite busy with school and has not picked it up yet. We chatted and she will go tomorrow.

hmmm normally, a western union xfer to a sankiette of mine (in the past) would've been ONE of the fastest moto concho rides to the w.union office.

another note-I know it is not April 1st but would love to leave a voicemail on one of my previous 'friends' cell phones with a cheery note and a w.union xfer number - minus the last number.

I am sure that it will be one of the only times she would've called ME.

ahhh la vida

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Stop whining and pay ...

I have sent a small amount to a friend of mine for a birthday gift previously and am sending her xmas gift early- via w.union.

I know the family, have visited with them, and will see them again this December. Great people, great food, and a lot of fun.
My friend is younger than I, lives at home, is in university, and is really a sweet person.

I sent some money - but she has been quite busy with school and has not picked it up yet. We chatted and she will go tomorrow.

hmmm normally, a western union xfer to a sankiette of mine (in the past) would've been ONE of the fastest moto concho rides to the w.union office.

another note-I know it is not April 1st but would love to leave a voicemail on one of my previous 'friends' cell phones with a cheery note and a w.union xfer number - minus the last number.

I am sure that it will be one of the only times she would've called ME.

ahhh la vida
You knew the deal ... can't change a zebra's stripe :bunny:

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Besides not all offices require then reference number ... real sankies and sankiettes are quite friendly with the WU employees at their local offices!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Speaking from experience?

Besides not all offices require then reference number ... real sankies and sankiettes are quite friendly with the WU employees at their local offices!
Victim or sankie/sankiette? .... I respect your knowledge in sankie/sankiette WU remittances. Thanks, now I know :glasses: