selling drugs at carribbean sun hotel

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
Did you hear some ex funcionario got caught selling exctasy, and other illegal stuff at the carribbean sun hotel during some concert they had on the week-end?

UM...HELLLLOOOO! if you've ever been to the concerts/raves put on by ORANGE/CARRIBBIAN SUN you would know that its just a drug/alcohol/sex fest!!

why didnt they arrest the 500+ people....teens mainly...that where there also using and selling?

perhaps because their parents would be held responsible...and their parents are the rich 'well to do' people of the country?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Heavens! Rich Dominicans doing drugs! They'll be piercing their tongues next.:cheeky:

It was in yesterday's DR1 news:
Bond set for ex-diplomat
A RD$100,000 bond has been set for Francisco Schiffino Diaz who was arrested last Saturday at the Caribbean Sun beach with ecstasy pills, cocaine, marijuana and a gun. Hoy reports that Schiffino, who was once employed as an adviser at the Ministry of Foreign Relations, was caught trying to sell the drugs at an electronic music festival being held at the beach. Schiffino was dismissed from his post last September because he was suspected of being involved in drug activities during his tenure there.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Did you hear some ex funcionario got caught selling exctasy, and other illegal stuff at the carribbean sun hotel during some concert they had on the week-end?

UM...HELLLLOOOO! if you've ever been to the concerts/raves put on by ORANGE/CARRIBBIAN SUN you would know that its just a drug/alcohol/sex fest!!

why didnt they arrest the 500+ people....teens mainly...that where there also using and selling?

perhaps because their parents would be held responsible...and their parents are the rich 'well to do' people of the country?

this post belongs in the clown bin.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Have you ever been to a rave party in England, Holland, Australia etc?

It's very tame here... they haven't even got to the stage of testing the drugs you buy at the door so you don't die at their party ;)

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Well I was there, seemed like over 1000 people. I didn't see any fights or people O'Ding, everybody was having a good time. Whats the problem?

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Have you ever been to a rave party in England, Holland, Australia etc?

It's very tame here... they haven't even got to the stage of testing the drugs you buy at the door so you don't die at their party ;)

OMG... I must be getting old, I don't even know what a "rave party" is! :eek: :eek: :eek:

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Oh please. Like this is news. Rave and the word exctasy are synonymous.

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
Well I was there, seemed like over 1000 people. I didn't see any fights or people O'Ding, everybody was having a good time. Whats the problem?

UUUmmmm could the problem be that drugs are ILLEGAL???

I was there too.....how about mixing alcohol and drugs and minors???

well as long as no one dies i guess its all good(?)