Get to know DR1 members..

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
As you know I'm pretty new to DR1, I was wondering if I can get to know who's who:
Would you guys mind stating your location and/or nationality and what your ties are to DR..I would greatly appreciate...
Unfortunately...I cannot tell much from the profiles..unless I'm not checking in the right places...

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
As you know I'm pretty new to DR1, I was wondering if I can get to know who's who:
Would you guys mind stating your location and/or nationality and what your ties are to DR..I would greatly appreciate...
Unfortunately...I cannot tell much from the profiles..unless I'm not checking in the right places...

we could only do that if you post your picture first.

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
I apologize, I started this thread and didn't describe myself.

I live in the Brooklyn, NY and am Dominican (although born in America consider myslef 100% Dominicana).

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
we could only do that if you post your picture first.

Really? :surprised
I really don't have any pics to download (but if necessary then i guess i have no choice but to take a good one)
I wasn't really asking for pics, just a brief description.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Really? :surprised
I really don't have any pics to download (but if necessary then i guess i have no choice but to take a good one)
I wasn't really asking for pics, just a brief description.
Somebody's yanking your chain.
Next, they'll be asking for bikini pics.
Here's a thread with the location of a lot of the DR1 members.
If you go to the last page, you will get the most recent data.
http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-s...s-nov-23-03-a.html?highlight=location+members

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky I was doing all you guys a favor.

sorry Pielmorena, he's right I was just kiddin, but I do like looking at pictures, like to match the face with the poster, that's all.
I appreciate it.
One day, when she's more comfortable with DR1, maybe she'll post her pic in the media gallery.
I agree, that it would be nice to have avatars, so we would know who's who.
But then again, some of us ugly ole' farts, might scare everybody away.

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
Rocky I was doing all you guys a favor.

sorry Pielmorena, he's right I was just kiddin, but I do like looking at pictures, like to match the face with the poster, that's all.

No prob, I understand....I do too. :bunny:

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
;-)

I apologize, I started this thread and didn't describe myself.

I live in the Brooklyn, NY and am Dominican (although born in America consider myslef 100% Dominicana).

I forgot to mention gender would be helpful too...

I am, as you can probably tell by my name, a female

Exxtol

Jun 27, 2005
with the new software the old DR1 Members Gallery is gone perhaps I will find all the pics again and open a Members Album if Robert gives me the OK.

That would be nice.......i am often curious what dr1 members look like too. maybe ill submit my pic again

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
I liked the idea of posting pics in the members gallery. Its nice to put a face to a name.