Santiago Airport Car Service

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
Based upon the recommendations from DR1 readers, we decided to try Paradise Transportation ....Paradisetrans.com 809 582 5112. Rocio and JJ are the best. They confirmed the reservation, JJ was waiting at the airport with sign in hand. He gave us a lot of helpful information. He drove safely and stopped to let my wife and daughter take a couple photos. My daughter left her camera battery in the car by mistake and he returned and dropped it off at the front desk after Rocio had called to say they found it and would return to drop it off. He was prompt on the return and dropped us in front of the terminal, got us a cart and was most helpful. His vehicle is large and air conditioned. The service is A+, the price fair, they speak English very well. There is absolutely no reason to use any other car service at Santiago airport. Thank you JJ and Rocio and thank you to all the readers who recommended them.

Maggie6872

Jul 18, 2005
it would be helpful to know where you wanted them to take you- a ten minute ride to your hotel in Santiago or to Samana- Puerto Plata, wherever.
Thanks,
Margaret

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
Santiago Car Service

Took us to Cabarete. If I recall, their website lists the locations they go to along with prices.