Bahia Estela

sodapop

Nov 29, 2006
Has anyone visited this resort it very hard to see photo's or get info on this area:cool:

bryanb

Dec 30, 2005
Sodapop - I've called about this resort and have been told it is open and taking guests. As to anyone being there I'm not sure. One report I got was that the tour rep at the VW Samana mentioned that the rooms at the Estela were nicer than the VW's.

I'm heading there in Feb for 2 weeks so I hope it's good.

sodapop

Nov 29, 2006
Sodapop - I've called about this resort and have been told it is open and taking guests. As to anyone being there I'm not sure. One report I got was that the tour rep at the VW Samana mentioned that the rooms at the Estela were nicer than the VW's.

I'm heading there in Feb for 2 weeks so I hope it's good.
i am going in dec. on the 23 till the 06 of jan so i guess i will update you when i get back i see there is some old posts here with links it looks good

SonDancer016

Oct 9, 2006
I'm going there for my honeymoon as well, in June. So please let me know how it is. I'd be interested to hear!

sodapop

Nov 29, 2006
go to the bottom of the page and there is a section called directories click on that then scroll down and under samana you will see bahia estela click on that for info and pic's it looks great

sodapop

Nov 29, 2006
there is also photo's on travel discounters web site go to packages and then key in next available departure date to samana and put in resort (bahia estela) and when the packages come up hit bahia estela and on there web page there is a total of 8 pictures it looks very nice

sodapop

Nov 29, 2006
I AM SORRY TO INFORM EVERYONE THAT THE bahia WAS A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT. It will be a year or two before that area is ready for a 4.5 star rating SUNQUEST has really failed its clients.

sodapop

Nov 29, 2006
please call your TA for advice sunquest is offering a full refund if you are booked there.

caipiranha

Feb 15, 2008
i guess this place just disappeared????

No, it didn?t. Actually here in Germany there are special offers for the Bahia Estella. The Viva Wyndham was closed in May, they?re building a luxury resort, but I don?t know when it will be reopened.

Saludos

sodapop

Nov 29, 2006
thanks for the update ,its not listed anymore in ONTARIO CANADA .the viva next door needed to be repaired ,that will be nice when its done.