Caribe Tours, Sosua-Samana?

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
Does the Caribe Tours operate from Sosua/PoP to Samana? I will be wanting to do a whale watching trip in January, from Cabarete and am thinking of going to Samana the day before to avoid an early start. If they don't, how would you recommend getting out there? (I'm not sure I'm ready to face driving myself having never driven on 'the wrong side' of the road!).

I'm going to book with a specific whale watching boat, so don't want to book an 'all in' tour.

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
Thanks Rocky. Do you know if the early bus stops in Cabarete? And how do we contact the operator? (sorry, on re-reading your post, I might be misunderstanding you, are you saying another operator's bus or Caribe Tours but going somewhere 'close'?)

We drive on the right side of the road, not the wrong.;)

Hey, don't come that with me! In the Dominican Republic, you drive on both sides of the road...

and the middle of the road, the pavement, the verges, other vehicles...;)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thanks Rocky. Do you know if the early bus stops in Cabarete? And how do we contact the operator?
It's another operator.
Don't know how to contact them.
People just stand in front of the cop shop in Sosua and flag him down.
Not sure if they stop in Cabarete, but probably.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
If they don't, how would you recommend getting out there? (I'm not sure I'm ready to face driving myself having never driven on 'the wrong side' of the road!).

i just gave him an option...

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Transporte PAPAGAYO

Does the Caribe Tours operate from Sosua/PoP to Samana? I will be wanting to do a whale watching trip in January, from Cabarete and am thinking of going to Samana the day before to avoid an early start. If they don't, how would you recommend getting out there? (I'm not sure I'm ready to face driving myself having never driven on 'the wrong side' of the road!).

I'm going to book with a specific whale watching boat, so don't want to book an 'all in' tour.
On this thread:
Alternative transportation, Transporte Papagayo From Puerto Plata to Samana and back. Passing thru Cabarete at 7:30a.m.
http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-east-coast/55648-bus-samana-las-terrenas-sosua-puerto-plata.html

WebDev

Last edited: