looking for a merengue song

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamorenitajodona

Dec 10, 2006
I'm looking for the name of a fast merengue song...it kinda sounds like Mala Fe or Amarfis, but I'm not 100% sure who sings it. The only part I remember is the chorus that goes "aaay ay ay, aaay ay ay, aaay aaay aaay..."

HELP!!:paranoid:

A

apostropheman

I'm looking for the name of a fast merengue song...it kinda sounds like Mala Fe or Amarfis, but I'm not 100% sure who sings it. The only part I remember is the chorus that goes "aaay ay ay, aaay ay ay, aaay aaay aaay..."

HELP!!:paranoid:
i have the mp3 on the computer here somewhere...i'm searching right now :)

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
Chicho Rizo by Moreno Negron

I love that song too. That's the only song I know that has that chorus

A

apostropheman

Chicho Rizo by Moreno Negron

I love that song too. That's the only song I know that has that chorus
that's not the song i was thinking of.

the 1 i think is being asked for has been very popular this last year.
antony santos perhaps? ? even though he's bachata :)

Last edited:

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
that's not the song i was thinking of.

the 1 i think is being asked for has been very popular this last year.
antony santos perhaps? ? even though he's bachata :)

I'm looking too, I have some songs by anthony santos, but i'm not sure what she's looking for either. hmmmm, it's going to bug me now :)

I thought it might have been chicho rizo because of the chorus she had down, adn i thought it was popular this summer. this is a doozy

lamorenitajodona

Dec 10, 2006
I'm looking too, I have some songs by anthony santos, but i'm not sure what she's looking for either. hmmmm, it's going to bug me now :)

I thought it might have been chicho rizo because of the chorus she had down, adn i thought it was popular this summer. this is a doozy

Esa es! Mil gracias!!!!!!:cheeky:

adrian nunez

Jun 9, 2012

the name of this song is el quejaito by musiquito.

Status
Not open for further replies.