Need an apt rather quickly....

Fishguy

Oct 22, 2006
Anybody have or know of a reasonably priced furnished apartment for rent. I'm trying for $500 or less. I'm currently on the south coast around Juan Dolio. Around Bayahibe would be ideal.

Biggest requirements would be safe area and high speed SECURE internet access. I've tried the DR1 rentals section and while I'm still waiting for a few responses, I've already gotten one asking double the advertised price.

Could really use any advice from anybody. Prefer something on or close to the beach. Doesn't have to be fancy. AC would be a bonus though. I need the apartment as soon as possible for 2 months.

Thanks.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I've tried the DR1 rentals section and while I'm still waiting for a few responses, I've already gotten one asking double the advertised price.

Can you either post the listing # here or PM me.

I will remove their account if they are posting false rates.

Thanks.

Russian

Aug 27, 2004
www.partbeamsystech.com
Hi Fishguy,

If you need apartment urgently, your best bet would be to "hit the ground" - check out classifieds (Listing Diario is, probably, the best), call any real estate places (immobilaria) from phone book, drive around and look for signs "se alquila" and ask, ask, ask everyone around. Local people are usually very helpful with providing leads and information, just be careful. This implies you can speak some Spanish, if not then try to find English-speaking real estate person to help you (and be prepared to pay for services, obviously). Good luck!