Santo Domingo Get-Together

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hello All - Yes long time no 'see' but here I am!!

Can we do a reunion in Santo Domingo in January? Lets shoot for 10/10, 1/11 or 1/16. Im bringing my very good friend with me and I want her to see the very many sides that Dominican Republic has to offer!

We can try Adrian Tropical again en el Malecon...

Let me get some feedback!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I'll keep those dates open - let's see what sort of response we get from the regulars! Juanita, Scandall, Robert, Larry, JD, and Pib if we're lucky ;)
These are the usual takers for SD get-togethers. Any others?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
some of us are getting together in BC in january. when i find the thread i'll let you know..

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I read it and here's my reply over there:

Ok, many, many posts to sift through and figure out the date and time and place... Can ONE person post the logistics of this party? I'll come if we dont get one going in the capital! Anyway, I wanted to go to Juan Dolio!

Chiri - I want to have dinner with you guys anyway - so can we plan? Your numbers the same? Mine is...

Thanks.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
What is the closest resort to this place? i would stay overnight... if someone has the number that would help too. thanks!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
On the 16th

I arrive on the evening of the 15th and can do it anywhere on the 16th. Would prefer BC.

Chuckuindy

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
On Sunday Im supposed to go to Ocoa. If that doesnt pan out, then I'll go. Anybody I can contact that is going? If you can give me your cell via PM It will be great! thanks...

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Chucky - you are good and all, but I would have to travel about 4 hours to Boca! Bring one (or two, or three) of your chicas and come down to the capital!

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
La Rocca Restaurant: 1/14/2007 at 4pm

DATE: Sunday, January 14, 2007
TIME: 4pm
RESTAURANT: La Rocca Restaurant (located on the beach bwtn. The Zapata Hotel and The Don Emilio Hotel)

-Helpmann :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Talldrink, your dates are all weekdays. Don't forget, we are not on vacation here. Some of us actually work.

Now why does it have to be Boca chica? can't you all get away from that puta place for one day? is that too much to ask for?
Well, nevermind, have fun.
AZB

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
We can do Saturday 1/13 or even Sunday! say the word man - would you come?

the other thing is on a sunday in Juan Dolio!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I got confused with the other thread, i thought it was in Juan Dolio. I want to go to Juan Dolio as it is... but i'll stay in a resort for about a day or two if anything.

I much rather do a weekday in Juan Dolio b/c I want to spend Sunday in San Jose de Ocoa or stay local in my town.

any ideas?

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
Yes, very confusing

The BC gathering was scheduled for the 14th,, IT IS SUNDAY.

I am staying in Juan Dolio at that time but I will go to BC for that,,, I would also go to SD if you guys can figure out a date and place..... just let me know ahead of time so I can make plans.

CB