Tourism in Dominican Republic

R

RS

Vacations at Coral Hamaca Beach Resort Boca Chica, Heavens at Puerto Plata (Playa Dorada), Coral Canoa at Bayahibe, or Costa Caribe at Juan Dolio (5 stars Hotels all of them)

Plan A All-Inclusive: (price includes the whole week from 1-4 people)

8 days 7 nights- Single Double Triple Cuadruple

US$ 854.00 $ 1,435.00 $ 1,924.00 $ 2,324.00

Plan B Room only: (no meals, prices are for the whole week, 1-4 people)

8 days 7 nights Single Double Triple Cuadruple

US$ 569.00 $ 649.00 $ 729.00 $ 809.00

These plans includes the above Hotels. Prices includes two way airport transportation. We can maake the arrangements for tours and sightseeing at reasanable prices. For more info. contact me by mail at: rasil@latinmail.com or investor43@hotmail.com No need to send money in advance, you pay (cash) at the front desk. Compare prices in this link..... http://www.coralhotels.com/

Phone cel. (809)254-5402 Res. (809) 238-5473

Rafael Silva Micheli

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: Prices for Coral hotels - Hamaca

These prices seem a bit high. ($102/night per person!)

We've been consistently booking the Coral Hamaca Hotel, all-inclusive, double occupancy, for under US$75/night per person using Inter Island Tours, 212-686-4868 (Marina, ext 316) out of New York. I checked today, and the all-inclusive price for month of May, including pickup and dropoff at the airport for 2, is US$59/night for garden view, $64/night per person, ocean view.

Keep in mind that the 5-star rating these hotels display can in no way be compared to a 5-star hotel in the USA, Canada, or Europe. It can only be used as a relative rating when comparing to other properties in the Dominican Republic. In my opinion, in order to be more in line with hotel ratings in other parts of the world, these hotels should be rated around 3 1/2 stars (+/- 1/2 star) overall, which is still very good, and are among the nicest hotels on the island. This would give tourists more realistic expectations. I have stayed at the Hamaca many times and at the Costa Caribe.

Jim Hinsch JimHinsch@CSI.COM

R

RS

Re: Prices for Coral hotels - Hamaca

Sorry but there was a mistake on the numbers, I?ll write back again with the correction. Still, we are a litle bit cheaper than that. Best regards.

Rafael