Recent music in DR

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Hi,
Ive just come back from the DR and I am busy hunting for any songs I heard while I was there. I remembered some songs such as Tu Amor by RBD and Tengo Un Amor by Toby Love. Oh and Flow Natural by Tito El Bambino. Just wondering if anyone could tell me the names of any new and/or popular songs that I may of heard out and about?

I listened to mainly reggaeton and bachata, aswell as general stuff on the radio.

There was one song I heard while in a club in Sosua that was sung by a female. I asked a friend for the name of the song and he muttered something about 'santa' I think it was. I don't know if that is the title or the singer, or if I even heard correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Hi,
Ive just come back from the DR and I am busy hunting for any songs I heard while I was there.

eralc777, If jrzyguy doesn't respond drop him a PM. He probably knows every song ever played in the DR. I know he has made some purchase suggestions to me which were great.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
Heh you flatter me bird! i havent been for a year...so I am not up on the "current'" stuff ;-( I sure have my favorites tho...as i am sure ms Lesley D. does.

I will certainly have some suggestions after my next trip in february tho!

msbanker

Dec 28, 2006
DR music

Hi,
Ive just come back from the DR and I am busy hunting for any songs I heard while I was there. I remembered some songs such as Tu Amor by RBD and Tengo Un Amor by Toby Love. Oh and Flow Natural by Tito El Bambino. Just wondering if anyone could tell me the names of any new and/or popular songs that I may of heard out and about?

I listened to mainly reggaeton and bachata, aswell as general stuff on the radio.

There was one song I heard while in a club in Sosua that was sung by a female. I asked a friend for the name of the song and he muttered something about 'santa' I think it was. I don't know if that is the title or the singer, or if I even heard correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your friend may have meant a singer by the name of Alexandra.

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
What is the name of the song that Alexandra sings? I will try looking for it.

I have like all of Aventura's songs and 2 dvds...I am a big fan of them!!