Good haircut in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

mura

Aug 25, 2006
Does anyone have a name of good hairdresser around Sosua, Cabarete area (exept the German in Sosua)

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
A ha!!! Some in need of a hairdresser? I will let my friend know immediately that there is interest for a good hairdresser.

Can you wait until March to have your hair done as that is when she will next be in Sosua? She is looking at moving there later this year and is thinking about hairdressing there.

wight-boy

Nov 6, 2003
I have good relations with an English hairdresser / beauty therapist here in Cabarete. She does not work from a salon, but she is extremely highly trained, Paris / London, and is well respected back in the UK with 25+ years of experience & having owned 4 salons. PM me for details. :D cheers!
Jon

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Does anyone have a name of good hairdresser around Sosua, Cabarete area (exept the German in Sosua)
Salon Ana. Right in the middle of Cabarete across from the Bakery. Ana is first rate and a real cutie also.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Haircut Artistry

Hair in Sosua....I only use the finest of ointments, creams and French gels,
permitting only an Asian beauty from Thailand to cut each individual hair with surgical precision. Girls blush with envy upon gazing at such a masterpiece. I fly her in from Bangkok on the odd Thursdays and have always been quite satisfied, especially with her artistry for highlights and soft renderings of color to accent those oh-so-subtle facial features, which in the Caribbean sun can be woefully cruel if not properly attended. If you would like to share this pleasure and a little cost of her attention plz have your girl contact my girl and we can do lunch afterwards!:bored:

A

apostropheman

For a good cheap haircut for men goto Charamicos on the street exiting the beach behind the caribe bus stop for a good haircut 200-250 pesos.
...or there's always Leo's on Pedro Clisante in Sosua, 100 pesos:cheeky:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
If you would like to share this pleasure and a little cost of her attention plz have your girl contact my girl and we can do lunch afterwards!:bored:
My girl will be contacting your girl for lunch, ASAP.
Do you think that your girl will be willing to give me all those extra services, or is that just some special perk, only you get?
Would she charge me more, for cutting each individual hair, one at a time, as I have more hairs to cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.