Teaching positions at Cap Cana school

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Cap Cana is advertising on 9 January openings for the 2007-2008 school year at their new school in the Punta Cana area. Cap Cana Heritage School is recruiting teachers for its preschool, elementary and 6-9th grade. Requiring a bachelor?s degree, preferably master?s degree, in education; two years classroom experience, mastery of the English language. Cap Cana is offering housing, among other usual benefits. To apply, send resume to job@heritageschool,edu.do, or call 809 548-6621

C

cd1

i was thinking about applying to work there, so please tell me why it isnt a good place to work? have you worked there be4? do you have any suggestions of a place i can work at in DR that can possibly pay me american wages? I am fluent is spanish, italian and of course english. thx

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I think you misunderstood aegap's response. This is probably one of the best teaching opportunities in the country... that being said, I doubt you will find American wages at any school in the DR, unless you are employed by an American university and teaching specialized business or medical courses in Santo Domingo or Santiago, for example.

desmil

Oct 11, 2007
Could someone give me an accurate phone number for the Heritage School. I've called the number on the website several times and tried the fax, but no one answers. It would be really great to get this info from someone who actually works there, or has contacted an actual person.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
i was thinking about applying to work there, so please tell me why it isnt a good place to work? have you worked there be4? do you have any suggestions of a place i can work at in DR that can possibly pay me american wages? I am fluent is spanish, italian and of course english. thx

But reading comprehension has always been a problem for you. I think that the wages will be, for the DR, quite good.