Food smuggling big time in B.C.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Have an urgent need to tell this story to someone.
The Setting: Boca Marina Restaurant in B.C.
Four hefty, dangerous looking guys straight out of "Where do you want the drugs delivered." Sitting with their bare feet up on a small table under a canopy, at waters edge. Me at next table.
They are drinking, not eating, talking low, I guess about whats going on at church tonite. After about 40 minutes the waiter shows up with no less than 20 bags of take out food. Each white bag has at least 3 plates in inside. I cant firgure this out. How can they have this much left overs ?
Waiter explains bag by bag contents as 4 bozos listen.

Second waiter gets into SMALL inflatible with motor. Other waiter starts to pass the food down to the dinghy. It literally takes up the front half of the boat. So I think man this is going to be interesting!How are these 4 beef pots going to get into this thing with all that food.

One of the guys takes out a wad of money and pays the bill. How much, I dont know, but my whole fish, a couple of wines and salad was $75 so you can imagine their bill.

They stand up and yell down to the guy in the boat--"OK we'll meet you at the dock of La Hamaca"

Got me thinking--these guys are so acustomed to delivery, hi speed boats, that they need to hold a meeting and have their food sent by boat.I guess part of the style.
john

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Johne:

I bet you never knew that they have WELL PAID engineers and consultants that work out at Caucedo, and maybe this was a real food delivery!

Who knows perhaps they were feeding the sex slaves that were exported on another DR1 thread!

It was a good story.

tambo'