London - Global Warming

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
London - Women's Club Endorses Global Warming

London (DR-News-Agency), January, 2010

The London's Women's Club has come out in favor of Global Warming. A spokeswoman (Fea Ginny) stated that the severity of the late night London fog has increased 10 fold. According to Ms. Ginny, late night, spur of the moment marriages of British women to foreigners has also increased 10 fold.

In a related story, the British Pub Association has partitioned the London government to find a solution to Global Warming and to reduce the severity of the London Fog. A spokesman saids that the patronage of the London Pubs by British women have decreased 10 fold. The spokesman further stated that the late night drunks of the pubs are complaining of the lack of beautiful British women at closing time.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
American Humor

For those that do not understand American humor of the above, it is said that the closer it gets to closing time, the more the women start to look beautiful, regardless of how they really look....

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Ahhh, memories of nights (& days) mis-spent!! Mind you, when I was there the smog was caused mainly by my pipe & all the other tobacco smoking 'Goodies'. Now pubs are 'smoke free' the smog must have lifted somewhat!!

SantiagoDR - the beauty of English Humour is that you don't have to explain it. If people don't get it on reading, they doubtless won't when it is explained! ~ Grahame.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
SantiagoDR - the beauty of English Humour is that you don't have to explain it. If people don't get it on reading, they doubtless won't when it is explained! ~ Grahame.

I was explaining it for the Brits........ :chinese:

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Ahhh, memories of nights (& days) mis-spent!! Mind you, when I was there the smog was caused mainly by my pipe & all the other tobacco smoking 'Goodies'. Now pubs are 'smoke free' the smog must have lifted somewhat!!

Not all pubs are smoke free until april 2nd