electro-MECHANICAL ENGINEER

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
I am looking for an engineer (electromechanical) to develop design idea (patent).

Great, great, great potential

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
Inventor

1/30/07

We have a solution to generate electricity without using any fuel.

The source of energy is almost never mentioned, but it has been utilized for decades, in small scale, with extreme reliability.

In fact we are looking for an electromechanical engineer to develop the project and get a patent.

We need help because dont all resources, human and economic, for all the projects.

Right now it is a matter of discussing the projects with indivicuals who have the ability to design, modify and build.

There must be a legal agreement about confidenciality etc

One Globe Inc. (ONG) is a nonprofit organization tht will prmote the projects, the website is under construction.

One Globe Inc.,

We have other projects such as the electric vehicle, EV, this is easier than anyother project

Having all parts at hand, we can modify, do a conversion, a gasoline car into totally electric car, a single day.

Other project is producing biofuels, a large very piece of land is available now.

In fact a natural fuel can be produced without planting anything, no agricultural land needed. Such a fuel has been utilized for decades by the usa gov, but nobody 'knows'.

We have no doubts as to the commercial viability of the projects.

We are so confident that we dare to say that the impact on the GDP (PIB) would be awesome, as we understand the problem is paying for oil.

I mentioned the oil issue to the president a couple of years ago, he only mentioned that he still had hopes in finding oil somewhere in Azua.

But there are other solutions.

A dominican geologist told me trying to pump oil out of Azua is not worth it. Even if the 'picture' improves, we have to reduce our dependency on oil. Period. It is a matter of creating incentives for the explotation of new tecnologies.

A well known business person said to the press, not long ago, that the problem is not lack of capital for new projects, but mastering the tecnologies.

The writer is an electrical engineer and lawyer.

----------------------------

info@1Globe.org

pecd123@hotmail.com

201 984-3500