Coral Marien > The new Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
Back from the OASIS Marien since 2 days now.

I was a little anxious about the new management take over (last november I think...) by Globalia from Spain but the standards are the same.
http://www.globalia-hotels.com/hotel.php?id=62

A few employees leave (since my last visit in july 06 - I am a reapeater at this hotel - 8 stays ...) but the same high courdious service is provided from the time you put your sandal on the lobby floor...

The Chocolate Friends team allways present a show at 21:45. Some of them seems to be a little tired (?) but as I understand they are trying to reorganise a little the formula. Probably the new management will fix that. A hit maybee a new uniform/new colors a sponsored jacket who knows...

The food is in my opinion very good due to the fact of lots of variety. For those who don't like smoked salmon or international cuisine they can have a cheeseburger + a chicken nugget.
The service at the buffet, in the mexican restaurant and in the Italien restaurant is Excellent. (Never went to the creperia because it's another owned restaurant independantly and also right in the crow nest of the Vacation Club people...)
I spoke to a lot of the employees and they all agree loving their jobs yet. > A good point and a stong team to keep for the Globalia Group. > KEEP THE FIRE ALIVE !!!!

Speaking of fire, a Great touch added this season, a firecamp on the beach after the show Tabbaco Y Ron. Very good idea,
IMHO they have to devellop a stronger night time entertainment on the beach AFTER THE SHOW.

TIMETABLE SUGGESTION:
DO The show at 21h00 > 21h45 is to late for a lot of people. Maybee the theater is too small to accomodate 550 people ?? Because they could full the place is the show was at 21h00....
and sometime after the show like at 10h30 a game or a thing on the beach > night soccer/volleyball > dances > contest/ bonfire

I also suggest to the organisation to more secure the area around the fire because of the bambinos who are attract as close as 2 or 3 feet of the fire..!

THE NEW BEACH > Cleaner, larger.

THE VACATION CLUB > Maybee it's because I am a frequent visitor but this time the employees seems less sticky/aggressive. Better organized too. I know they have job to do and sometimes I am amused to see two poor tourists freshly arriving from the north following a Speakeasy Vacation Seller walking like children in kindergarden with a rope to not lost them !!!!!!!!
I cannot suggest to the new management to cut jobs. It's important for all of us. BUT >>>>
For some people this marketing thing (!) is annoying/disturbing and a reason why they don't return in the complex.
But reassure it's worse in some other place like at SunVillage where another vacation selling is installed. Picture this: They are like not so secret agents wearing long pants, with their cellullars, a tie, walking/covering the entire area !!!!! over bikini girls sipping their sex on the bench (!) or some obese man with a mug (BIG SIZE) full of Presidente Ho la la !

FINALLY I hope the best for the new era of the Oasis Marien.
Don't hesitate to improve, to innovate and keep the best for ALL the employees they are a gem.

Holacanada from Quebec city

Status
Not open for further replies.