Whole Grain Products in DR?

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
Hey all!

I've been on low-fat, high-fiber diet for some time now and it's going pretty well. However, I have a hard time finding whole grain products in DR, for example; bread, pasta, cereal and so on. I usually stay in Santiago and/or La Vega when I'm in DR. Anyone know where I can easily find these type of products?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Supermercado Nacional should have them, as well as any health food shops in the area.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Supermercado National Has a Whole Section Of "Health/Diet" Foods

Including whole grain pasta,breads,and high fiber foods. They have wheat germ and other "Fibers" in packages you can add to other foods. In the "Cereal Section" are other whole grain cereals, also lots of "Oat" products!
I have been "grazing" for just about a year now.I have lost 140 pounds eating foods from the DR!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Don't forget the "Prune Juice" makes you just like the "ENERGIZER BUNNY"!.. You Keep GOING,and GOING, and GOING"!!!!

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
I have been "grazing" for just about a year now.I have lost 140 pounds eating foods from the DR!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Don't forget the "Prune Juice" makes you just like the "ENERGIZER BUNNY"!.. You Keep GOING,and GOING, and GOING"!!!!

You're my idol! :cheeky:
By the way, how long did it take you to lose the 140lbs? Was Prune Juice the trick? ;)