Jobs For English Teachers

elvisdeoleo

Feb 14, 2007
Hello everyone!
If you are qualified or simply interested in teaching English in La Romana or other areas of the country ( specially Santo Domingo and the eastern side) please PM or send an email to elvisdeoleo@gmail.com
Send your messages with your info and inquiries and I?ll get back to ASAP

kcl060

Dec 10, 2006
I'm planning to study in DR for the Fall semester at PUCMMA and I was wondering if anyone knew of any contacts as far as getting a job teaching English in or near Santiago. I'm a second-year college student, but I have experience teaching English. English is my first language, and I'm fluent in Spanish. Is there a teaching job I could do part-time in addition to studying at PUCMMA?

Dee Dee

Feb 20, 2007
jobs for English teachers

I am hoping to move to La Romana permanently by the end of '07. Where in La Romana is the need for English teachers? English is my first language[native speaker] and I am fluent in Spanish [ speak/read/write]. I am experienced and have taught English to Spanish speakers for a long time. Can I have some particulars?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I am hoping to move to La Romana permanently by the end of '07. Where in La Romana is the need for English teachers? English is my first language[native speaker] and I am fluent in Spanish [ speak/read/write]. I am experienced and have taught English to Spanish speakers for a long time. Can I have some particulars?

If you're a teacher than I'm sure you must know how to read. Go back and read the instructions in the first post.:cool: