costamber

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogibear

Jan 27, 2007
anyone know whats going on in costamber now i have not been there the about four years is the sandybeech still open the last time i was there it was mostly residential

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
this town is coming like a gost town.......

anyone know whats going on in costamber now i have not been there the about four years is the sandybeech still open the last time i was there it was mostly residential
lived there myself 8 yrs ago when it was a reasonably alive place.
just moved back into an apt there.and yes it is very,very residential now.
what was once called sandy beeches bar is now called the "harley bar/rest or somthing to that effect.sandy herself as you probably know passed away some 9 or so years ago,God rest her soul.
still great if you want a lot of peace and quiet and enjoy long safe walks.but if its action you are after forget about it.

yogibear

Jan 27, 2007
thank you for the information manunut it looks like your a Manchester united fan hope you win the league hate Chelsea

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
me too.

thank you for the information manunut it looks like your a Manchester united fan hope you win the league hate Chelsea
yes i do follow the religion that is man.u
though if there are any french/master english speakers out there would i be right in saying its also a double aun taunt?:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.