Riu Bambu/Punta Cana:Help !!!

N

Nick

We are flying donw this monday for a week, wife and 5-yr old. I could use some help from anyone that has been to this resort:

1.will I be able to log on to the net with my laptop & ibm global dialer ?

2. what are the 'villas' like ?Our 5 yr old is usually in bed by 8, am I going to be able to work in the same room ?

3. how big is each villa ? Is there a sitting area outside the room, close enough not to our sleeping kid ?

4. if we're not planning on doing much except r&r, will we need more than $200 US ?

5. are the beaches really topless ??? oh..I guess that's not really important!!!

Thanks, Nick/Toronto

T

Thea

Hi Nick, Why don't you contact Riu hotels by e-mail. The adress in DR is ventaspuj@codetel.net.do They can give you all the answers! Have a nice stay at the Bambu!

C

cjj.vanleenen@quicknet.nl

1 i don't know what the ibm dialer is but i have a motorola timeport mobile triband but didn't works in Punta Cana 2 the room is likely like this you have a room 2 kingsize beds and maybe in your case a extra bed a bathroom / toilet satelite tv / phone (is expensive) mini bar free also

you need for each person 10 dollar to come in

and 10 dollar to go out

when you want too carrie your suitecase is one dollar each on the airport (PC) and for the hotel boy also a dollar or soo

maybe some gifts foor staff (dollars)

soo take some one dollars

if your wive feel good to go topless is not a problem eurpean do it but a lot of american and canadian also but at home they find it dicasting(?)

if you want more to know e-mail