Curioso

Viejo Fuego

Feb 27, 2007
I've Been wondering What type of Products Pedro Martinez used to get His Hairstyle in This Pic Below

19d8b34martinez130cp.jpg

Because His Hair used to Be Mini fro

a_martinez_vt.jpg

Same Situation With Manny Ramierez, I've always wondered how they turned their hair from Course To Straight....

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
This is not straight. These are the infamous "jerry curls" sported by people in the 80s. They use a product called "curl free curl". Reason I know is because I know someone that knows Manny and told me this.

Viejo Fuego

Feb 27, 2007
Thanks for telling me Man I've always wondered, what they did with their hair haha im guessing A-Rod Does the same thing, because I remember seeing him with a mini-fro I think when he played for the Mariners..

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
This is not straight. These are the infamous "jerry curls" sported by people in the 80s. They use a product called "curl free curl". Reason I know is because I know someone that knows Manny and told me this.

suuure Alex you know this info because you probably had jerry curls "un kely" lol:D

so if you had really nappy hair you must put into rollers and add the chemical and go under the dryer and then to set it you would add the jerry curl activator..... but most Dominicans don't have to relax all they need is lots of gel to wet it down, i think.

engels64

Feb 27, 2007
Thanks for telling me Man I've always wondered, what they did with their hair haha im guessing A-Rod Does the same thing, because I remember seeing him with a mini-fro I think when he played for the Mariners..

This is funny! These guys do a relaxer! I thought that stuff makes your hair fall off. It looks ridiculous on pedro...He needs to let it grow naturally... o que se de una pelada bajita.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeee

No MAR I never had jerry curls. My hair is naturally curly.